Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: order number 9604312151- wrong Item received
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 06:23:02 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: order number 9604312151- wrong Item received Forwarding from another email as email is not received at your end from
[email-masked]

Please refer email below.

*From:* Jomin Antony K <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, September 28, 2020 8:06:55 AM
*To:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* order number 9604312151- wrong Item received

Hi team,

One of the item received from the order is  wrong. I went back to Mirdiff
city center on same day

to return, however they were not able to collect and told that I ll receive
a call from  center point.. I have still not received a call..

Attaching the photos of profucts received..The panties is the item which
was received wrong..Please arrange to collect the wrong item and provide
the correct item or arrange a refund accordingly.

Please confirm.

Regards,
Jomin Antony K

Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/ghei36>
------------------------------
*From:* support=[email-masked] <support=
[email-masked]> on behalf of Centrepoint <
[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, September 25, 2020 8:01:25 AM
*To:* Jomin Antony <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* You haven't collected order number 9604312151

Pick it up in-store now

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

You haven't collected your order yet.

Hi Jomin Antony, your order number 9604312151
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9604312151?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
is still waiting for you at the following store.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, City Centre Mirdif
Address :

City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Mirdif, Ground Floor, Nearest Parking P3,
North East Entrance, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +971 4 2843343
Working hours :

Sunday - Saturday (12:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/City%20Centre%20Mirdif,%20City%20Centre%20Mirdif,%20Ground%20Floor,%20Nearest%20Parking%20P3,%20North%20East%20Entrance,%20Dubai,%20Mirdiff,%20United%20Arab%20Emirates?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 5077
Jomin Kochumuriyil

Please collect it before OCTOBER 8th, 2020, as your order will be returned
to our warehouse after that time. Don't forget to carry your identification
and a copy of your order confirmation email or text message.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162155282?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SPLASH
*
*Kappa Printed Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring *
Color: Grey
Size: L
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162155036?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SPLASH
*
*Kappa Printed Shorts with Pocket Detail and Drawstring *
Color: Black
Size: L
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1527544