Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 06:03:42 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Order confirmed! On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 at 3:16 am Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>
>
> I have not yet received my order No. 6223140807
> <https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6223140807?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
> .

Your order number is 6223140807 |

Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6223140807?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Download

our apps now

 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f>

<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f>

Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Shoe Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi محمدالفاتح مختار محمد, thanks for shopping with us.

For your reference, your order number is 6223140807
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6223140807?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>.

Order shipping to
*Mohamed Hamadto*

Alakhdoud Alley

House No. 7420

Behind Aswaq Alkhair

Riyadh

Mobile: +966 506243924

Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 1009

MOHD ELFATIH MUKHTAR

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162386835?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>

CENTREPOINT

Steve Madden Women's Textured Cross Strap Slide Sandals

Color: Silver

Size:

38

Quantity: 1

SAR 140

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162440701?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>

CENTREPOINT

Steve Madden Women's Slide Sandals with Textured Strap

Color: Brown

Size:

39

Quantity: 1

SAR 140

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161840616?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>

SHOEMART

Textured Slide Sandals

Color: Red

Size:

39

Quantity: 1

SAR 54

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161840615?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>

SHOEMART

Textured Slide Sandals

Color: Red

Size:

38

Quantity: 1

SAR 54

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162005933?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>

SHOEMART

Textured Slide Sandals with Knot Detail

Color: Green

Size:

38

Quantity: 1

SAR 99

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162121460?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>

SHOEMART

Cross Strap Sandals with Hook and Loop Closure

Color: Pink

Size:

41

Quantity: 1

SAR 99

Subtotal:

* SAR 586*

Savings:

*- SAR 825.2*

Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *

*Total*

*SAR 468.8*

Your order could earn you 42 Shukrans.

Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.

 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.

 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited

Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
|

Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1479517