Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for refund due to an error in transaction.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 05:47:07 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for refund due to an error in transaction. Hi,
I have downloaded the splash app and try to buy certain items online on 8th
September 2020 early morning for an amount of 25.290 kwd. I have checked
out as a guest and two times after completing the bank portal transaction
formalities I got a message from the app that the transactions were
declined.I noticed that items are still in the cart.
Later that day when I checked my bank account it has been noticed that two
times an amount 25.290 kwd has been deducted from my account to the
landmark kuwait.
I have notified this error immediately to the customer care agent. Till
date i have informed the customer care three times and I have put a message
in the contact us page. Kindly note that till now I haven't hot any
notifications from centrepoint regarding this.
All together an amount of 50.58 led has been deducted from my account and
please do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,

Anusmitha James
Mobile no: 94493029

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1474425