Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Welcome to Centrepoint
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 05:47:06 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Welcome to Centrepoint Can u plz help me my storage is full I want to dolowad games
On 9 Sep 2020 8:45 pm, "Centrepoint" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Your family fashion destination.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
*Welcome to Centrepoint.*
Hello Fatima Abdullah, we’re glad to have you on board. It’s time to enjoy
a faster and smarter shopping experience.
Start Shopping Now
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postreg_welcome_AE_en>

*Trustworthy*

Our site is secured by industry-leading 256-bit SSL encryption to protect
your shopping experience.

*Shop the way you want*

Whether you're on your laptop, your phone or your tablet, the shopping
experience remains the same.

*Accept all payment types*

Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Shukran and Cash on Delivery, with more to come.

*Easy return or cancel online*

Conveniently return or cancel your order from your account in a few easy
steps.
 <#m_8631134642240396003_>

DOWNLOAD OUR APPS

Experience our amazing iPhone and Android apps today. They're simple, fast
and built with love. Go on, check it out.
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhomepage%26utm_medium%3Dbanner%26utm_campaign%3Dfooter?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postreg_welcome_AE_en>
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postreg_welcome_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1474407