Subject: Re: Quality Calibration (Livesalesman) 16 Mar' 2020
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Akshay Berry <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, jessie caparas <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, malik ismail <[email-masked]>, Mohmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 06:47:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Yes, we can arrange the meeting on your provided time, and my team will be there. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Akshay Berry" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "malik ismail" <[email-masked]>, "Mohmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2020 6:34:33 PM 
Subject: RE: Quality Calibration (Livesalesman) 16 Mar' 2020 

Hi Team, 

As we are aware that our weekly quality calibration was paused due to covid situation. 

Now, we have planned to resume it as we were doing it earlier. 

Can we have a meeting on 15 September at 3 pm Dubai time in order to recall process and parameters and agree on new plans. 

Looping [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Akshay Berry ] 

Thanks & regards 

Imran 

From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 11:11 AM 
To: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Quality Calibration (Livesalesman) 16 Mar' 2020 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Mustehsan, 

For the agents who are under red mark below are the steps which we are going to take to improve their quality: 

We will going to have one by one session with them, so we check on which part of the process they are confused. 

Will monitoring there performance everyday to check whether there's any improvement or not. 

@imran thank you for sharing the updated sheet for audit. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mustehsan Siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "jessie caparas" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "malik ismail" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Mohd Imran" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 10:36:23 AM 
Subject: Re: Quality Calibration (Livesalesman) 16 Mar' 2020 

Hi Team LSM, 

What action plans do we have for bottom quartiles? 

Regards, 

Mustehsan Siddiqui 

From: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Date: Monday, 16 March 2020 at 5:56 PM 
To: Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Quality Calibration (Livesalesman) 16 Mar' 2020 

Hi Team, 

Please find below agent wise quality score for the month of march of emails and chats. 

As discussed on call, we are having one small correction in parameter for the disposition, from now onwards please don’t mark this under fatal category, we have included this markdown in the closing parameter. 

We have attached the new sheet for your reference. Please start auditing accordingly. 

Below is the score for the month of march and we have dip down in process scores in comparison to last week. Please guide and coach the agents under red category. 

	

Chats 		

Email 

Agent Name 	

Chat Score 		

Agent Name 	

Email Score 

Ammar Ali 	

100.0% 		

Apoorv 	

100.0% 

Algaili Ahmed 	

95.8% 		

Ahmed Daher 	

99.4% 

MD Ataullah 	

91.8% 		

Abdel Moneim 	

95.3% 

Abhishek Sisodia 	

91.7% 		

Abhishek Bargaonkar 	

93.3% 

Asjad Hussain 	

91.7% 		

Nikhil Bishnoi 	

93.3% 

Musaab Hussein Al- Anesi 	

91.4% 		

Ahmad Daher 	

92.5% 

Abhishek Bargaonkar 	

91.4% 		

Algaili Ahmed 	

90.6% 

Mohammed Shafeeque 	

85.0% 		

Mhd Obiedo 	

90.2% 

Nitesh Singh 	

81.7% 		

Rehan Khan 	

89.4% 

Mohammad Tawfik 	

75.3% 		

Mohammad Tawfik 	

89.0% 

Shivani Rani 	

74.0% 		

MD Ataullah 	

88.9% 

Abdel Moneim 	

70.0% 		

Ammar Ali 	

85.4% 

Ezzaldeen Mahyoub 	

67.5% 		

Ezzaldeen Mahyoub 	

85.2% 

Process score 	

83.8% 		

Mohammed Shafeeque 	

81.5% 

Ammar H 	

80.9% 

Manish Kumar 	

80.0% 

Asjad Hussain 	

79.7% 

Shivani Rani 	

78.3% 

Abhishek Sisodia 	

76.0% 

Nitesh Singh 	

74.4% 

Musaab Hussein Al- Anesi 	

74.4% 

Haedar Mohammad 	

72.7% 

Process score 	

85.0% 

Thanks & regards 

Imran 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com