Subject: [##679476##] Receipt of reply in a ticket.
From: Postaplus <[email-masked]>
To: "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 19:20:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Fauzan  Ahmad . Musalman,

A new reply received for your ticket [##679476##] - Need POD/ 8376670844 from 
Fauzan  Ahmad . Musalman.The content of the reply is as follows: @Fauzan  Ahmad 
. Musalman <mailto:[email-masked]>

Find the attached approval.

From: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 1:11 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; asjad hussain 
<[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; 
Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Need POD/ 8376670844
Importance: High

External email sender, please take precaution.

Hi Team,

Problem Statement: Need POD

Order Date : Apr 9, 2020

Order ID: 8376670844

Tracking ID:  100041295181

Assistance Required: Need Urgent POD

Issue Description: The order was shipped from our side on 4/12/20 and as per 
PostaPlus website the order delivered to customer on4/23/20, But customer 
claiming that she has not received the order, Kindly check and share with us 
the POD and customer ID.

Regards,

Fauzan

From: "asjad hussain" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Apoorv 
Joshi" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 May, 2020 16:43:59
Subject: complaint/ 8376670844

Hi Team,

Problem Statement:(complaint)

Order Date : Apr 9, 2020

Order ID: 8376670844

Tracking ID: 100041295181

Assistance Required: need POD

Issue Description: The customer is complaining that he has not received the 
order but on hybris we can see that the order was delivered on  4/23/20 .

kindly update us about the same and provide us the POD.

Regards,

Asjad.

 This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the 
information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential 
and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or 
error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may 
be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, 
disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, 
and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in 
error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the 
message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender 
nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for 
any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or 
incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com
View ticket <https://desk.zoho.com/portal/postaplus/ticket/679476>
 Reply to this email if you have any questions or clarifications.
Regards,
Postaplus Support Team.