Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund cash not recieved till date
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 08:01:18 +0000

Hi Fauzan Musalman,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund cash not recieved till date Hello,

Your mail on last July 14th ??????

“””. The refund amount of KWD 19.10 for order ID 8387398411, has been
processed from our side to your credit card under the transaction ID
202020409546832 on July 22.

** Noting that your card issuer requires 2-15 additional business days to
process the refund as per the bank norms.
“””

I have checked with bank and also checked with detailed account statement
 . Cash not recieved

Pls do the needfull at the earliest .
Pls do a call back to my number 60656039

Regards

Saleem
60656039

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1402003