Subject: Re: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 06:51:49 -0700 (MST)

Please do the needful. 

From: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 25 July, 2020 18:48:48 
Subject: Re: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398 

Please help us on the below cocern. 

From: "Srg Fintas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "ecom cskuwait" <[email-masked]>, "Youraj Kinhikar" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Midhun Madhu" <[email-masked]>, "ecom cpkuwait" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 20 July, 2020 17:34:20 
Subject: RE: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398 

Dear Team, 

We checked physically and yesterday we conducted audit also but shipment is not in store, kindly check might be its send to another store. 

Regards, 

Ashok 

From: ecom cskuwait 
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 2:53 PM 
To: Srg Fintas <[email-masked]>; Youraj Kinhikar <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Midhun Madhu <[email-masked]>; ecom cpkuwait <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398 

Hi,Team 

As per conloc report we have send it to store Fintas 02-Jun-2020. 

	

TRACKING_ID 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

PARTNER_CODE 	

CONTAINER_ID 	

PALLET_ID 	

ACTION_DATE 	

ACTION_TIME 	

USER_ID 	

COLLECTION_STORE 

202006021594331 	

8385397398 	

INTERNAL 	

ECKWM00000101414 	

ECKWL01 	

02-Jun-20 	

11:57 AM 	

1058 	

21115 

	

BATCH_ID 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

CANCEL_QTY 	

MANIFEST_QTY 	

SHIP_QTY 	

CONCEPT 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

161508733 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Shoemart 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346470 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162299947 	

2 	

0 	

2 	

2 	

Shoemart 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

159881118 	

4 	

0 	

4 	

4 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

159936069 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

159936071 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

159936087 	

4 	

0 	

4 	

4 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

159936089 	

4 	

0 	

4 	

4 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

161218418 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

161221734 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162173859 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162310112 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346468 	

4 	

0 	

4 	

4 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346470 	

3 	

0 	

3 	

3 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346470 	

3 	

0 	

3 	

3 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346470 	

3 	

0 	

3 	

3 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346470 	

3 	

0 	

3 	

3 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346470 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346470 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162346470 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-31052020-3 	

CBC 	

8385397398 	

162101968 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Shoemart 

Thanks Regards 

Ecom Team 

Kuwait 

From: Srg Fintas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 20 July 2020 14:29 
To: Youraj Kinhikar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Midhun Madhu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ecom cpkuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ecom cskuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398 

Dear Team, 

We checked still order not yet received. 

Thanks, 

Ashok 

Get [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faka.ms%2Fo0ukef&data=02%7C01%7Csrg.fintas%40landmarkgroup.com%7C114d734f14014bca8c8608d82ca37e8d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637308427999525589&sdata=u0uJSZd9BqPH95w72lwvYwUeutVEUro%2FMnKVyiCNjEw%3D&reserved=0 | 
Outlook for iOS ] 

From: Youraj Kinhikar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2020 1:52:04 PM 
To: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Srg Fintas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Midhun Madhu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ecom cpkuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ecom cskuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Srg Fintas ([email-masked]) ] :Please check and revert 

From: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 19 July 2020 18:18 
To: Youraj Kinhikar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Midhun Madhu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ecom cpkuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ecom cskuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Youraj, 

Order Number: 8385397398 

Order Created: 5/31/2020 

Order Delivery Mode: Store pickup 

Store: Centrepoint21115 

Can you please confirm if the order is available at the sore for collection or not received yet ? 

Regards 

Shakeeb 

From: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "midhun madhu" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Ecom cpkuwait" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "ecom cskuwait" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2020 23:10:55 
Subject: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398 

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist us on below case. 

Regards, 

Fauzan 

From: "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2020 16:20:26 
Subject: Order not shipped from the warehouse: Case id - 1208924 Order Number: 8385397398 

Hi Team, 

Please update us on the below order. 

Problem statement: Order not shipped from the warehouse to the store 

Case id - 1208924 

Order Number: 8385397398 

Order Created: 5/31/2020 

Order Delivery Mode: Store pickup 

Store: Centrepoint21115 

Assistance required: Urgent delivery to the store and update the order status as ready for pick up 

Kindly note that the above order is still not delivered to the store and its consignment status is READY_TO_SHIPPED. 

Kindly expedite the process so that it could be ready for pickup as soon as possible. 

Regards, 

Manish 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com