Subject: Re: Need urgent collection
From: "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
To: ALL RUH OPS Landmark <[email-masked]>
Cc: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Ramez Grada <[email-masked]>, AbdelKaderS <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 02:58:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly find the collection reference with AWB and arrange collection asap. 

Order # 6470128189 

46066852484 ; G17F34F 

Order # 6470122069 

46066852510 ; G17F351 

46066852591 ; G17F359 

Kindly update the contact number and the address. 

Customer address: Building Baqalat Wahat Alshati, Second Floor, Flat No. 17, Bashar Ibn Bard Street, Olaya Neighborhood, Al Khobar City 

Customer contact number. 0582121353 

Regards, 

Fauzan 

From: "ALL RUH OPS Landmark" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "ALL RUH OPS Landmark" <[email-masked]>, "Ramez Grada" <[email-masked]>, "AbdelKaderS" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 26 July, 2020 15:19:52 
Subject: RE: Need urgent collection 

Dear, 

Please provide collection reference to arrange. 

Best Regards 

CMT Executive Aramex International – KSA – Riyadh 

Tel: +966 920027447 

aramex.com 

[ http://www.twitter.com/aramex ] [ http://www.facebook.com/aramex ] [ http://www.linkedin.com/companies/11516 ] 

For a greener planet, please don ’ t print this email unless necessary. 

From: Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 12:48 PM 
To: ALL RUH OPS - Landmark <[email-masked]>; Abdulrahman Mohamad (SA) <[email-masked]>; Ramez Grada <[email-masked]>; AbdelKader Salameh <[email-masked]> 
Cc: escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Need urgent collection 
Importance: High 

External email: avoid to open links or attachments unless sender is known and content is relevant.. 

Hi Team, 

Kindly arrange collection asap for the below details. 

Regards, 

Fauzan 

From: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "ALL RUH OPS Landmark" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "AbdulrahmanMoha" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Ramez Grada" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "AbdelKaderS" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, 11 July, 2020 22:14:40 
Subject: Need urgent collection 

Hi Team, 

With reference to tracking ID: 

1- 46065407780 

2- 46065407964 

3- 46065408141 

Order ( 6470128189 & 6470122069 ) 

Kindly update the contact number and arrange a collection asap. as we have created more than one time and its got canceled. kindly collect the the items from customer asap. 

Customer address: Building Baqalat Wahat Alshati, Second Floor, Flat No. 17, Bashar Ibn Bard Street, Olaya Neighborhood, Al Khobar City 

Customer contact number. 0582121353 

Regards, 

Fauzan