Subject: Refund Approval - 1298707
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 14:28:40 +0530

Dear Team,

Problem Statement : Order not shipped (no tracking details). Customer wants
refund.
Order Date : 01/07/2020
Order ID: 9790412656
Tracking ID: N.A
RMA : Unable to generate
Total Price : AED 101.00

Issue Description : The items were not shipped as there are no consignment
details.

Case History :The customer reached out to us on July 12 and we have not
heard anything from them.

Customer's History : The customer has placed the order as Guest

Assistance Required: We request you to provide us refund approval in order
to refund the customer manually and close the issue the soonest.

Regards,
Nikhil.