Subject: Refund Approval /// 8386861348
From: Shivani Rani <[email-masked]>
To: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 09:11:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team 

Problem Statement : Refund approval 

Ticket id : 1207493 
Order Date : Jun 9, 2020 
Order ID: 8386861348 
Tracking ID : 202006101627568 

Total Price : KWD 20 

Issue Description : The Customer reported that she returned the item to the courier team and they did not provide any return slip and she does not have any tracking id for that and there is no return request generated in the hybris. 

Also, warehouse confirms that the item not received in the warehouse. 

Case history : The customer reached out to us on 14th of June and since then the issue was pending. 

Customer's history : The customer is with us since 8th of May with 2 completed orders with us. 

Assistance required : We request you to provide refund approval in order to have the customer refunded manually and close the issue. 

Thank you for your help! 

Best Regards, 
Shivani 

From: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shivani Rani" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 5:04:03 PM 
Subject: Re: Return for Order ID 8386861348 

From: "ecom cskuwait" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "midhun madhu" <[email-masked]>, "ecom cpkuwait" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 20 July, 2020 14:32:06 
Subject: RE: Return for Order ID 8386861348 

Hi,Team 

Not received . 

	

BATCH_ID 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

CANCEL_QTY 	

MANIFEST_QTY 	

SHIP_QTY 	

CONCEPT 

KWT-S-1-09062020-15 	

CBC 	

8386861348 	

160694966 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-09062020-15 	

CBC 	

8386861348 	

161317180 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-09062020-15 	

CBC 	

8386861348 	

162384937 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-09062020-15 	

CBC 	

8386861348 	

161857932 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-09062020-15 	

CBC 	

8386861348 	

162167066 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

KWT-S-1-09062020-15 	

CBC 	

8386861348 	

161734640 	

1 	

0 	

1 	

1 	

Babyshop 

	

	

6 	

0 	

6 	

6 	

Thanks Regards 

Ecom Team 

Kuwait 

From: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 20 July 2020 11:07 
To: Midhun Madhu <[email-masked]>; ecom cpkuwait <[email-masked]>; ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Return for Order ID 8386861348 
Importance: High 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Midhun Madhu ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@ecom cpkuwait ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@ecom cskuwait ] 

Need an urgent update on the below. 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 1:22 PM 
To: Midhun Madhu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ecom cpkuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ecom cskuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Return for Order ID 8386861348 
Importance: High 

Hi Midhun and Team, 

Please quickly confirm if we have received a return for this order? 

Item ID 160694966 - - Ingenuity 2-in-1 Baby Booster Seat 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

T: +97145172087 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com