Subject: Refund Approval - 1018785
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:44:34 +0530

Dear Team,

Problem Statement : Refund Not Processed
Order Date : Apr 01, 2020
Order ID: 9775380247
Return Tracking ID: 45903509072
RMA : 43232060
Concept: Babyshop
Total Price : AED 113.40

Issue Description : The customer is telling that she has returned the full
order with the courier, but the return request was only for 1 item.

Case History :The customer reached out to us on May 13 regarding the
refund. Many escalations have been sent to Conloc team but they have not
reverted back.

Customer's History : The customer has placed 5 orders with us and the
customer is with us since May 2019.

Assistance Required: We request you to provide us refund approval in order
to refund the customer manually and close the issue the soonest.

Regards,
Nikhil.