Subject: Refund Approval - 878725
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 14:34:12 +0530

43166007Dear Team,

Dear Team,

*Problem Statement* : Missing Items
*Order Date* : Apr 26, 2020
*Order ID*: 9779940010 <callto:6469596043>
*Tracking ID*: S001084652733
*RMA :* 23950063
*Concept*: Max
*Total Price* : AED 285.00

*Issue Description* : The customer is complaining that out of 11 items he
has received only 4 items. We have WH confirmation and Shipa confirmation
for the delivery (PFA). But still the customer is complaining about the
missing items.

*Case History* :The customer reached out to us on May 03 and after many
escalations to WH and Shipa, we heard from them that the shipment was
delivered completely.

Missing Items are:

1. 162047910 - - Full Length Jeggings with Elasticised Waistband, the cost
of the items is AED 29.00
2. 162332316 - - Floral Print Smocked Dress with Cap Sleeves, the cost of
the items is AED 49.00
3. 162378746 - - Snow White Print Dress with Short Sleeves, the cost of the
items is AED 49.00
4. 162083011 - - Striped Tunic Top with Tassel Detail and Long Sleeves, the
cost of the items is AED 25.00
5. 162359627 - - Printed Round Neck T-shirt with Striped Skirt, the cost of
the items is AED 49.00
6. 162359805 - - Mono Round Neck Cat Embroidered Tiered Dress with Cap
Sleeves, the cost of the items is AED 45.00
7. 162129660 - - Solid Jeans with Button Closure and Ruffle Detail, the
cost of the items is AED 39.00

*Customer's History : *The customer has been with us since August 17 and
has placed 11 orders with us. The customer is reporting this issue for the
1st time.

*Assistance Required*: We request you to provide us refund approval in
order to refund the customer manually and close the issue the soonest.

Regards,
Nikhil.