Subject: Refund Approval - 597989
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 19:52:01 +0530

Dear Team,

*Problem Statement* : Refund Not Processed
*Order Date* : Mar 08, 2020
*Order ID*: 9772287198 <callto:6469596043>
*Return Tracking ID*: 45906068493
*RMA :* 43142229
*Concept*: Centrepoint
*Total Price* : AED 273.60

*Issue Description* : The items were collected and returned back to WH on May
18, 2020 (PFA) and the refund is pending since then.

*Case History* :The customer reached out to us on March 30 regarding the
size issue. The customer has confirmed that he has returned only 04 pair of
shoes (PFA). Many escalations have been sent to Conloc team but they have
not reverted back.

*Customer's History : *The customer has placed 3 orders with us since Feb
2019 worth AED 959.00.

*Assistance Required*: We request you to provide us refund approval in
order to refund the customer manually and close the issue the soonest.

Regards,
Nikhil.