Subject: Approval required to raise Return Request - Ticket ID 1313971
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 17:24:39 +0530

Dear Team,

*Problem Statement* : Approval required to accept the return
*Order Date* : July 08, 2020
*Order ID*: 9791564587
*Tracking ID*: 46032622016
*Concept*: LIFESTYLE
*Items*: Cosmetics
*Total Price* : AED 165.00

*Issue Description* : The order is delivered on July 16, but customer is
complaining that the following items are damaged. Attached images for your
reference.

1. 156380185 - - Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer *3, the cost of
the items are AED 72.00
2. 153141608 - - Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil, the cost of the item
is AED 22.00
3. 159186982 - - Prestige Cosmetics Sculptor Palette, the cost of the item
is AED 71.00

*Case History* :The customer reached out to us on July 19, asking for the
return for these items.

*Customer's History : *The customer has been with us since Feb 17, 2017 and
has placed 48 orders with us more than AED 31,968.10

*Assistance Required*: We request you to provide us return approval in
order to refund the customer manually and close the issue the soonest.

Regards,
Nikhil.