Subject: Approval required to process refund - Ticket ID 1056170
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 20:54:34 +0530

Dear Team,

Problem Statement : Refund Not Processed
Order Date : Apr 16, 2020
Order ID: 6482594971
Return Tracking ID: 45944116960
RMA : 23796281
Total Price : SAR 182.00

Issue Description : The courier team returned the item to the Conloc on
07th of May (PFA), However the refund has not been initiated yet. We have
updated the same in the Manual Refund Sheet and escalated to conloc as well.

Case History :The customer reached out to us on 18th of May for the follow
up for the refund.

Customer's History : The customer has placed his 1st shipment with us.

Assistance Required: We request you to provide us refund approval in order
to refund the customer manually and close the issue the soonest.

Regards,
Nikhil.