Subject: Re: refund approval, 6490879317
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: prakash iyangar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Ammar Asif <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 06:07:44 -0700 (MST)

Hi Prakash 

As per the courier partner portal the order has been returned to origin, However the status has not been updated on hybris neither the refund has been initiated. 
The issue is pending since long time so we request you to provide us approval in order to refund the customer manually. 
Order Price : SAR382.50 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Sharafuddeen Kulumbil" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Sumon Satish" <[email-masked]>, "vinod sharma" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Ammar Asif" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 13 July, 2020 15:07:54 
Subject: RE: refund issue case iD 1063259 

Dear Team, 

Order shipped from conloc Jeddah and handover to courier partner SAUDIPOST 

	

INVOICE_NO 	

ITEM_ID 	

ITEM_DESC 	

DISPATCH_CARTON_ID 	

COURIER_PARTNER 	

AWB_NO 	

SCAN_TO_LOAD_DATE 	

HANDOVER_STATUS 	

ORDER_LINE_STATUS 

6490879317 	

162327423 	

2PK BRT PNK BALCO BRA 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

161811772 	

BOYS BASIC KNITTED CREW 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

162117062 	

MULTIWAY BALCONETTE BRA 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

162319333 	

Ladies Chunky Sneakers 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

160112019 	

BOYS BASIC LONG DENIM PANT 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

162369330 	

BOYS YARN DYED TEXTURED SHIRT 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

162383732 	

BOYS JACQUARD POLO 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

160112017 	

BOYS BASIC LONG DENIM PANT 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

162391191 	

EMBRO SHIRT 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

160971412 	

BEAR FACE STRIPE SWEAT TOP QR 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

6490879317 	

162348884 	

TUTU GIRL GRAPHIC TEE 	

ECJED667194 	

SAUDIPOST 	

CRDSAL0020032720 	

15-May-20 	

READY 	

SHIPPED 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sharafuddeen 

From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 9:24 AM 
To: Sharafuddeen Kulumbil <[email-masked]>; Sumon Satish <[email-masked]>; Vinod Sharma <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Ammar Asif <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: refund issue case iD 1063259 
Importance: High 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

With reference to the order number 6490879317, the order was placed on May 11 and till now the order status is in progress, So we request you to look into this case and expedite the delivery timeframe. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Ammar Asif" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, 13 July, 2020 09:50:11 
Subject: Re: refund issue case iD 1063259 

Hi team 

any update? 

From: "Ammar Asif" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, 12 July, 2020 13:38:14 
Subject: Re: refund issue case iD 1063259 

Hi team 

any update? 

From: "Ammar Asif" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, 11 July, 2020 14:26:42 
Subject: Re: refund issue case iD 1063259 

Problem Statement: refund not processed of returned order 

Order Date : May 11, 2020 

Order ID: 6490879317 

Tracking ID: CRDSAL0020032720 

Assistance Required: Need urgent refund of returned order 

Issue Description: the customer has placed his order on May 11, 2020 with the order id 6490879317, but he did not receive his order yet, 

as per tracking ID the order is being returned to the shipper. i got the remark that the order has been returned so i escalated to the conloc team to initiate the refund or generate the RMA but there was no response. 

kindly look into the concern and do needful. 

Best regards 

Ammar asif 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com