Subject: Re: return the shipment // 6478880491 // 45763136274
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, M Ataullah <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 08:04:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist regarding the following concern. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "M Ataullah" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 5 July, 2020 20:44:00 
Subject: return the shipment // 6478880491 // 45763136274 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement – late delivery 

Order ID – 6478880491 
Tracking ID: 45763136274 
assistance required; Need to return the shipment 

the order on hold more than 3 months, so kindly return to the WH. 

Regards, 
Ataullah