Subject: Kindly escalate to Mohd. Imran for return approval for Bahrain
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 15:26:39 +0530

Dear Team,

With regards to Ticket ID 1156181, need approval for the return of items in
Bahrain. Already escalated to mohd. Imran 2 times but there is no response.

The customer is really persistent and asking to refund the unwanted 5
items. She is telling that she has ordered the items as she read that the
returns are accepted within 14 days of the collection/delivery, but not
shared the link or images when asked. She placed an order after seeing an
ad on Facebook. She has ordered the items and kept the items which are best
suited to her.

The items to be returned are:

1. 161987342 - Iconic Striped Maxi A line Dress, multi-coloured
BHD 9.280
2. 161975417 - Sustainable Printed Midi A line dress, Blue
BHD 12.400
3. 162214711 - Iconic Printed Maxi A-line Dress with 1 15.143 3.029 12.114
5.0% 0.606 12.720 Bishop Sleeves and Tie Ups, Green
BHD 12.720
4. 161987328 - Iconic Solid V-neck Maxi Dress with Long Sleeves, Pink
BHD 9.280
5. 161987334 - Iconic Solid V-neck Maxi Dress with Zip detail, green
BHD 9.280

Order ID: 7684143164
Reason for return: She has ordered the items and kept the items which are
best suited to her, and wants to return the rest of the items.

She is threatening to raise a complaint at MOC. Kindly advise.

Regards,
Nikhil.