Subject: Re: Knet refund 8385792222
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Harish thakor <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Mykel Nakhnoukh <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 03:28:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Order : 8385792222 
KNET refund ticket : 03386006 
Amount to be refunder : KWD13.50 

Pls do the needful 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "ecom cskuwait" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Ecom cpkuwait" <[email-masked]>, "midhun madhu" <[email-masked]>, "Reddy Prasad" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Mykel Nakhnoukh" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "sachin maheshwari" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 5 July, 2020 12:38:55 
Subject: RE: Late Delivery C&C 8385792222 

Hi Team 

As below given order has been cancelled,attached as below detail. 

	

BATCH_ID 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

CANCEL_QTY 	

MANIFEST_QTY 	

SHIP_QTY 	

QTY_PICKED 	

CONCEPT 

KWT-S-1-02062020-40 	

CBC 	

8385792222 	

161852921 	

1 	

1 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

Babyshop 	

	

KWT-S-1-02062020-40 	

CBC 	

8385792222 	

162122799 	

1 	

1 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

Babyshop 	

	

KWT-S-1-02062020-40 	

CBC 	

8385792222 	

162122792 	

1 	

1 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

Babyshop 	

	

KWT-S-1-02062020-40 	

CBC 	

8385792222 	

162122693 	

1 	

1 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

Babyshop 	

	

	

	

4 	

4 	

	

	

																			

Thanks Regards 

Ecom Team 

Kuwait 

From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 03 July 2020 16:08 
To: ecom cpkuwait <[email-masked]>; ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]>; Midhun Madhu <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Mykel Nakhnoukh <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Sachin Maheshwari <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Late Delivery C&C 8385792222 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist regarding the following concern. 

Regards 

Shakeeb 

From: "Mykel Nakhnoukh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, 23 June, 2020 14:49:16 
Subject: Late Delivery C&C 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Late Delivery C&C 
Order Date : Jun 2, 2020 
Order ID: 8385792222 
Store Code: Babyshop21118 
Tracking ID: N/A 
Issue Description: Please do the needful and ship the order the soonest as the customer is chasing us constantly. 

Regards 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com