Subject: Re: Late delivery: Case id - 939747 Order Number: 8377177069
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], Vinodhini chandrasekaran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ecom cpkuwait <[email-masked]>, midhun madhu <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, varun sharma <[email-masked]>, ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 03:06:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

items have been cancelled from the WH end. However the cancellation is not reflecting on hybris. 
Pls do the needful. 

regards 
shakeeb 

From: "ecom cskuwait" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Ecom cpkuwait" <[email-masked]>, "midhun madhu" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "ALL DXB DOM Banks E-Commerce" <[email-masked]>, "varun sharma" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 5 July, 2020 14:51:43 
Subject: RE: Late delivery: Case id - 939747 Order Number: 8377177069 

Hi Team 

As below given order has been cancelled, , please initiate the refund, 

	

BATCH_ID 	

DELIVERY_TYPE 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

CANCEL_QTY 	

MANIFEST_QTY 	

SHIP_QTY 	

QTY_PICKED 	

QTY_TO_BE_PCIKED 	

CONCEPT 

KWT-C-1-11042020-20 	

WCT 	

8377177069 	

162145761 	

1 	

1 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

Splash 

KWT-C-1-11042020-20 	

WCT 	

8377177069 	

162145731 	

1 	

1 	

0 	

0 	

0 	

1 	

Splash 

	

	

	

	

	

Thanks Regards 

Ecom Team 

Kuwait 

From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 04 July 2020 10:04 
To: ecom cpkuwait <[email-masked]>; ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]>; Midhun Madhu <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; ALL DXB DOM Banks E-Commerce <[email-masked]>; Varun Sharma <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Late delivery: Case id - 939747 Order Number: 8377177069 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist regarding the following concern. 
arrange the shipping for the order 8377177069 or pls cancel and refund the customer as the issue is pending since long time. 

Regards 

Shakeeb 

From: "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, 24 June, 2020 22:12:18 
Subject: Late delivery: Case id - 939747 Order Number: 8377177069 

Hi Team, 

Please update us on the below order has the customer is getting very upset now. 

Problem statement - Late delivery - Order not shipped from the warehouse 

Case id - 939747 

Order Number: 8377177069 

Order Created: 4/11/2020 

AWB - Not assigned 

Kindly arrange the delivery for the above order on priority today only as the customer is chasing us for his order. 

Regards, 

Manish 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com