Subject: Re: Late Shipped C&C items 8381221748
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: lmg oms <[email-masked]>, Vinodhini chandrasekaran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ecom cpkuwait <[email-masked]>, midhun madhu <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shadab Ahamad <[email-masked]>, sachin maheshwari <[email-masked]>, ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 04:34:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please help on the below. 

It has been cancelled as per the warehouse team but not reflecting in Hybris. 
Pls assist 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "ecom cskuwait" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Ecom cpkuwait" <[email-masked]>, "midhun madhu" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Shadab Ahamad" <[email-masked]>, "sachin maheshwari" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 29 June, 2020 17:28:31 
Subject: RE: Late Shipped C&C items 8381221748 

Dear Team 

As below given item code has been cancelled, 

	

BATCH_ID 	

INVOICE_NBR 	

ITEM_ID 	

INVOICE_QTY 	

CANCEL_QTY 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

153527458 	

2 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162205603 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

161657763 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162042680 	

1 	

1 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162047731 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162072570 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162122645 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162122650 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162122651 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162122839 	

1 	

1 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162122845 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162122857 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162150686 	

1 	

0 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

162205597 	

1 	

1 

KWT-S-1-05052020-7 	

8381221748 	

160239116 	

1 	

0 

	

	

Thanks Regards 

Ecom Team 

Kuwait 

From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 27 June 2020 20:17 
To: ecom cskuwait <[email-masked]>; ecom cpkuwait <[email-masked]>; Midhun Madhu <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Shadab Ahamad <[email-masked]>; Sachin Maheshwari <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Late Shipped C&C items 8381221748 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Kind reminder 

From: "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "ecom cskuwait" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Ecom cpkuwait" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "midhun madhu" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shadab Ahamad" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "sachin maheshwari" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, 22 June, 2020 16:28:15 
Subject: Re: Late Shipped C&C items 8381221748 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: (Late Shipped items) 

Order Date : May 5, 2020 

Order ID: 8381221748 

Tracking ID: 202005081560441 

Not Shipped items : 162122839 - 162042680 - 162205597 

Assistance Required: Need Urgent Shipping 

Issue Description: Customer placed order on May 5th and till now the items mentioned above have not been shipped. 

Customer is chasing us for the order so we request you to expedite the Shipping or just cancel the item and refund the customer. 

Regards, 

Shakeeb 

From: "Shadab Ahamad" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Shakeeb Arsalan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Friday, 12 June, 2020 23:16:45 
Subject: PARTIAL CANCEL OF MISSING ITEMS 

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Missing items 

Order Date : May 5, 2020 

Order ID: 8381221748 

Tracking ID: 202005081560441 

Assistance Required: Need missing item 

Issue Description: Customer placed order for 16 items but as per the customer he has only received 13 items, Under the consignment details we can see that all 13 items has been Delivered from our side. 

The missing item is 

162122839 - - Juniors Print Detail T-shirt with Full Length Jog Pants (quantity 1 (KWD3.90)) 

162042680 - - Juniors Striped T-shirt and Pyjama Set (quantity 1 (KWD3.60)) 

162205597 - - Juniors Printed Long Sleeves T-shirt and Full Length Pyjama Set (quantity 1 (KWD3.75)) 

Regards, 

SHADAB 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com