Subject: Re: KNET refund ticket for order number: 8374241033
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Rashid Kaskar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Asjad Hussain <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 07:36:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Rashid 

Please assist regarding the following Knet case. 

Regards 
shakeeb 

From: "Asjad Hussain" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 20 June, 2020 20:04:22 
Subject: KNET refund ticket for order number: 8374241033 

Hi team, 

with reference to order number: 8374241033 

The order got cancelled but the refund has not been initiated. 
kindly check and do the needful. 

Regards, 
Asjad