Subject: Re: OLM Escalation Matrix - UAE/KSA
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: jessie caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 06:05:21 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jessie, 

Thank you for providing us the update and the same details had updated in the UAE matrix. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 22 June, 2020 18:17:36 
Subject: FW: OLM Escalation Matrix - UAE/KSA 

Hi Team, 

Please find the below updated escalation matrix for Own Last Mile in UAE (as mentioned below) 

From: Sanjana Suresh <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 3:25 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Nikita Jangir <[email-masked]>; Murtaza Kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>; Harshit Luthra <[email-masked]>; Renato Salipande <[email-masked]>; Sean Daniel <[email-masked]>; Ebtehal Sayed <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; HCUAECCC <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; Ashish Karini <[email-masked]>; Anwar P. Panery <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]> 
Subject: OLM Escalation Matrix - UAE/KSA 

Hi team, 

Below is the escalation matrix for the OLM team, kindly adhere to the levels of escalations for faster responses/solutions: 

	

1st level 	

2nd Level 	

3rd level 

Dubai 	

Name 	

Email Id 	

Name 	

Email Id 	

Name 	

Email Id 

Vaibhav Ohri 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Ashish K 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Anwar P 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Dipesh Regmi 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

	

	

	

	

Abudhabi 	

Saikat Das 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Ashish K 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Anwar P 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Muzahir Abbas 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Thanks and Regards, 

Sanjana Suresh 

Email:- [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com