Subject: Re: Manual AWB: Case id - 979149 Order Number: 8380940963
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 08:34:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist regarding the following concern. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 7 June, 2020 13:34:50 
Subject: Manual AWB: Case id - 979149 Order Number: 8380940963 

Hi Team, 

Please do the needful as the customer is getting very upset now. 

Kindly assist us to create a manual AWB for the below order. 

FULL NAME: Abdulaziz Abdullah Alenezi 
ADDRESS: Riqqah, Block 2, Street 15, House 633 
MOBILE #: 66693033 - 96775800 

Case id - 979149 
Order Number: 8380940963 
Order Created: 5/3/2020 
RMA -43099005 

Item name: 
153527453 - - Juniors Sleeveless Solid Bodysuit - Set of 3 
153527458 - - Juniors Sleeveless Solid Bodysuit - Set of 3 
148627740 - - Juniors Plain Sleeveless Bodysuit with Press Button Closure - Set of 3 
161657773 - - Juniors Printed T-Shirt and Pyjama - Set of 2 
161657779 - - Juniors Printed Pyjamas - Set of 2 

Regards, 
Manish