Subject: Escalate - 879009
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 16:49:15 +0530

Hi Team,

Problem Statement: (Missing items)

Order Date : 08/04/2020
Order ID: 6479174932
Tracking ID: 290084614562
Assistance Required: Need missing item

Issue Description: Customer placed order for 9 items but as per the
customer he/she has only received 1 items, Under the consignment details we
can see that all 9 items has been shipped/Delivered from our side.

Customer history: 8 ITEMS OUT OF 9 IS MISSING, CUSTOMER WANTS THE SAME
ASAP. CUSTOMER REPORTED THE ISSUES FIRST TIME AS PER HIS HISTORY.

The only received item is 161958481 - - Juniors Zeta Baby Walker.

PLEASE FIND ATTACHED THE MAIL FROM SMSA THAT ONE PACKAGE WAS RETURNED.

Regards,
Nikhil