Subject: missing item
From: Haithm Saeed <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 05:35:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Missing items 
Order Date :Apr 15, 2020 
Order ID:6482341191 
Tracking ID:S000917041142 
Assistance Required: Need missing item 
Issue Description: Customer placed order for 21 items but as per the customer she has only received 10 items, 

The missing item is 
1-162089322 - - Plain Denim Shorts with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops 
2-162387577 - - Solid Shorts with Pocket Detail and Suspenders 
3-162335060 - - Printed Button-Down Shirt with Mandarin Collar and Long Sleeves 
4-162109548 - - Printed Shorts with Elasticised Waistband and Pocket Detail 
5-162111013 - - Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves 
6-162065385 - - Set of 6 - Ankle Length Socks 
7-162298647 - - Solid Shirt with Mandarin Collar and Long Sleeves 
8-162128024 - - Printed Shirt with Spread Collar and Short Sleeves 
9-162198446 - - Textured Crossbody Bag with Chain Detail Strap 
10-162367529 - - Textured Tri-Fold Wallet with Press Button Closure 
11-162198444 - - Set of 3 - Printed Pouch with Zip Closure 

Regards 
,HAITHM SAEED