Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 06:16:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.10.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR03FT019.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Update phone number #FP05290001815
From: "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 06:16:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Update phone number 
Order Date : 29 May 2020 
Order ID: 6494944429 
Tracking ID: FP05290001815 

Kindly update the number and arrange a delivery asap. 
Customer contact number: + 966566687211 

Regards, 
Fauzan