Subject: Missing Item - Ticket ID 888273
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 15:52:04 +0530

Hi Seeta,

Kindly escalate this case.

Problem Statement: (Missing items) Incomplete Set

Order Date : 30/04/2020
Order ID: 6487669905
Tracking ID: 648766990522999991
Store ID: Centrepoint21041
Assistance Required: Need missing item

Issue Description: Customer placed order for 161582823 - - Juniors Printed
3-Piece Trolley Backpack Set with Free Tablet, where customer is
complaining that the tablet is missing in the set. Customer complained at
the store, and they said to contact CS team.

Customer history: INCOMPLETE ITEM DELIVERED

The missing item is 161582823 - - Juniors Printed 3-Piece Trolley Backpack
Set with Free Tablet, the cost of the item is SAR 129.00.

Regards,
Nikhil.