Subject: Re: Refund to be processed for NDR order(8376290840)
From: Abhishek Bargaonkar <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 23:26:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

With reference to order number 8376290840 and AWB: 100041240555. Order has been returned back to the warehouse on May 04, 2020. 
RMA FOR THE NDR ORDER IS : 53050647. 

Kindly process the refund for the NDR order as customer is threatening to complain in police station and in customers department. 

Thank you for your Help! 

Regards, 
Abhishek Borgaonkar 

From: "Abhishek Bargaonkar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 1:36:46 PM 
Subject: Refund to be processed for NDR order(8376290840) 

Hi Team, 

With reference to order number 8376290840 and AWB: 100041240555. Order has been returned back to the warehouse on May 04, 2020. 
RMA FOR THE NDR ORDER IS : 53050647. 

Kindly process the refund for the NDR order as customer is threatening to complain in police station and in customers department. 

Thank you for your Help! 

Regards, 
Abhishek Borgaonkar