Subject: Re: SADAD Refund Order 6491846219
From: "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]>, saad alonaizi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 06:11:13 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

I have dropped an email to customer and will share the details. 

Regards, 
Fauzan 

From: "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohammed Athar" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Arjun Thapa" <[email-masked]>, "saad alonaizi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 21 May, 2020 01:04:09 
Subject: RE: SADAD Refund Order 6491846219 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Mohammed Athar ] , Thanks 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman ] , 

Please drop email to customer to get bank account details. 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:35 PM 
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]>; Saad Alonaizi <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: SADAD Refund Order 6491846219 

Hi Malik, 

Please find the details below. 

	

14/05/2020 	

21/09/1441 	

11:48 	

Merchant Payment 	

P1000000000004719454/NXTJ3BS1589489215581 Payment 	

333.65 	

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

From: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 10:45 PM 
To: Mohammed Athar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Arjun Thapa < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Saad Alonaizi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: SADAD Refund Order 6491846219 

Hi Athar, 

Please confirm if amount captured in company statement. Tnx ID attached. 

Order 6491846219 

Amount SAR 339 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com