Subject: Re: missing items 6480431477
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Ammar Asif <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 02:46:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist regarding the following concern. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Ammar Asif" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 16 May, 2020 13:38:07 
Subject: missing item Ticket ID 930105 

Problem Statement: missing item 
Order Date : Apr 11, 2020 
Order ID: 6480431477 
Return Tracking ID: 290087297327 
Assistance Required: need urgent delivery or refund of missing item. 

Issue Description: With the reference order ID 6480431477 and tracking ID 290087297327, the customer has placed his order on Apr 11, 2020. Now the customer has received incomplete order. 
he is looking for his missing items: 
162122776 - - Mickey Mouse Print Long Sleeves T-shirt and Full Length Pyjama Set 
162122782 - - Peanuts Print T-shirt and Pyjama Set with 3D Applique Detail 
153740999 - - Juniors Solid Sleeveless Bodysuit with Snap Button Closure 
162111864 - - Giggles Solid Pants with Pockets and Elasticised Waistband 
162111858 - - Giggles Solid Pants with Pockets and Elasticised Waistband 
162433101 - - Juniors Graphic Print T-shirt with Short Sleeves 
162170167 - - Giggles Striped Shirt with Short Sleeves 
161503499 - - Giggles Stitch Detail Shoes with Hook and Loop Closure 

after escalation to WH and courier team , there was no response. 

kindly look into the concern and do helpful. 

Best regards 
Ammar Asif