Subject: missing item Ticket ID 959589
From: Ammar Asif <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 06:01:26 -0700 (MST)

Problem Statement: Missing items 
Order Date : May 3, 2020 
Order ID: 6488368194 
Tracking ID: FP05050002319 
Assistance Required: Need missing items 

Issue Description: the customer has placed his order on May 3, 2020. Now the customer has received incomplete order. 
he is looking for his missing items: 
162381059 - - Lace Dress with Round Neck and Cap Sleeves 
162214443 - - Graphic Print Round Neck T-shirt and Pyjama Set 
162179759 - - Textured Sports Shoes with Hook and Loop Closure 
162179764 - - Textured Sports Shoes with Hook and Loop Closure 
162344486 - - Pocket Detail Palazzos with Drawstring 

i escalated to WH but there was no response. 

kindly look into the concern and do needful 

Best regard 
Amamar Asif