Subject: 929934
From: Ala Hamood <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Cc: fauzan musalman <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 06:33:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Problem Statement: Missing items 
Order Date: Apr 7, 2020 
Order ID:6478937594 
Tracking ID:290086380690 

Assistance Required: Need a missing item 

Issue Description: Customer placed order for 10 item but as per the customer she has only received 2 items, Under the consignment details we can see that all 10 items has been shipped/Delivered from our side. 

The missing item is 
159881117 - - Juniors Solid Vest with Ribbon Applique - Set of 3 
157060877 - - Juniors Plain Sleeveless Bodysuit with Round Neck 
153741002 - - Juniors Solid Sleeveless Bodysuit with Snap Button Closure 
155638652 - - Giggles Sleeveless Bodysuit 
157060878 - - Juniors Plain Sleeveless Bodysuit with Round Neck 
161524348 - - Set of 3 - Textured Ankle Length Socks with Printed Hem 
161435920 - - Skechers Ankle Length Sports Socks 
159881112 - - Juniors Solid Boxers with Elasticised Waistband - Set of 5 

Regards, 
Ala Aldin