Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: [CaseReference:AUH/0420/13053]
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 09:05:48 +0000

Hi Apoorv Joshi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: [CaseReference:AUH/0420/13053] Hello,

Below is the response from Aramex for mu shipment number Baby Shop store
has sent me which is invalid ! Please explain ! I do not wish to receive an
automated reply.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Customer Support <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 at 7:27 AM
Subject: RE: [CaseReference:AUH/0420/13053]
To: <[email-masked]>

Dear Ms. Hiba,

 Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused,

please note the airway bill / tracking number you provided is invalid,
kindly check with the sender in order to provide you with the correct
tracking number as no thing found under your mobile number.

This request is marked as closed, kindly do not hesitate to submit us a new
request with a new different subject name to be able to assist you for
future requests”

Best Regards
Baraa Khalafawi

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/955977