Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order delay inquiry
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 09:04:53 +0000

Hi Apoorv Joshi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order delay inquiry Hello ,
My order number is 6482825531
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6482825531?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
.
I received part of the parcel ( changing mat ) on Saturday however I didn’t
receive my chicco baby bouncer .

My expected delivery date was the 30th of April .
Kindly let me know when it will arrive.

Thank you
-- 
Disclaimer: The information contained in this message is intended for the
addressee only and may contain classified information. If you are not the
addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; you should not
copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any
views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual(s)
and not necessarily of the university. No reliance may be placed on this
message without written confirmation from an authorized representative of
its contents. No guarantee is implied that this message or any attachment
is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.

إخلاء مسؤليه:  ان جميع المعلومات المتضمنة في هذه الرسالة تخص المستلم، وربما
تتضمن معلومات سرية، واذا لم تكن انت المستلم فالرجاء الغاء الرسالة واشعار
المرسل، كما يمنع نسخ او توزيع هذه الرسالة او افشاء محتوياتها لاخرين. ويجدر
بالعلم ان جميع الآراء ووجهات النظر الواردة في هذه الرسالة تعتبر شخصية وليست
بالضرورة منسوبة للجامعة. كما لايمكن ان يعتمد على هذه الرسالة ما لم تحصل على
موافقة خطية من المسئول عن محتوياتها. كما لايوجد ضمان بان هذه الرسالة أو
مرفقاتها خالية من الفيروسات أو انها لم يتم اعتراضها وتعديلها

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/901705