Subject: Ticket Assigned - Build your Business after COVID-19/All Your Sampling for New Development
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 08:24:22 +0000

Hi Apoorv Joshi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Build your Business after COVID-19/All Your Sampling for New Development Dear Friends,
Good Morning. Hope you are well and staying home to avoid spread of corona
virus (COVID-19). *Stay Indoor and Stay Safe.*
Greetings from Rana Fashion. (A 100% export oriented Company for
Apparel/Clothing/Ready-made Garments/Textile). We are working since last 19
years & still in very much into the same track. Rendering the period of our
business, we have deal with many recognized customer in the world. We are
very much concern about the timely delivery and quality goods along with
competitive price.

As we know we everyone the latest business situation due to unwanted
environment disorder. Most of city’s are Lock Down and the Peoples are in
Home.
As your strategic business partner we are here to support your business
always. *We will appreciate to get your artwork/design to develop sample
and send to you. Hope it can save your time to rebuild business after close
the Lock Down.*

A.      We have no mandatory minimum order. You can place any of small
order for your showroom.
B.      We are ready to develop all your salesman sample order.
C.      To start your own label branding, You  can depend on us for
sampling on demand.
*Focused Products:*
01. Woven:  Casual Wear, Work-wear, Regular Dress on Shirts/Suits, Denim
Long Pant/Shorts/ Twill or Canvas Long, Shorts, Cargo Trouser and Shorts,
Fleece Jackets, Jogging Suits, Shirts, Etc.
02.  Knit Items: Briefs, Bikini, Lingerie Items , Sports Items,  T-shirt,
Polo Shirt, Pajama Set, Swim Wear & Knit Dress,  Romper, Baby Suit etc.
03. Sweater Items: For Men's, Ladies, Kids  all type of Sweater & Pullover
items.

We have Essential Certified factory in Bangladesh to direct manufacturing.
I would like to tie up our-self with your well recognized business, hence
any opportunity which we can serve for your company from our end would make
me oblige. We will appreciate to receive your current order query to
develop business with you.
Have a nice day and Happy Everyday.
Rana

-- 
*Rana Chowdhury*
Owner & CEO

*Rana Fashion | Dhaka, Bangladesh*
100% Export Oriented Company for Men's Wear | Women's Wear | Kids Wear |
Work-wear | Fashion Wear | Casual Wear
Office : House No-134, Road No-01. Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh
Factory: Dhaka-Sylhet Highway, Madhabdi, Narsingdi, Bangladesh
www.ranafashion.com
Email: [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/615543