Subject: Fw: Tickets Backlogs
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Safa Mursel <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 11:10:23 +0000

________________________________
From: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 4:16 PM
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Tickets Backlogs

Hi All,

Please inform the agents to action open tickets ≤30 on priority. Also, to close tickets with pending status.

From our side, we will work on closing aging pending tickets.

Appreciate your cooperation.

Count of Ticket ID

Days

Row Labels

≤30

≤ 60

≤90

≥100

Grand Total

Open

5315

132

13

2

5462

Pending

185

3

1

1

190

Waiting on Customer

339

1

1

341

Waiting on Third Party

275

275

Grand Total

6114

136

15

3

6268

From: Malik Ismail
Sent: Friday, April 7, 2023 2:47 PM
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; deeksha <[email-masked]>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Tickets Backlogs

Hi All,

The number of tickets has increased drastically. Please get the team to expedite closure of tickets asap.

also, the average 1st response time is missed for both groups since 1st Apr.

Kindly share your inputs and plan of action to get this improved.

KSA

Row Labels

Count of Ticket ID

2022

12

May

1

Jun

1

Sep

1

Oct

1

Nov

2

Dec

6

2023

4228

Jan

8

Feb

47

Mar

1068

Apr

3105

Grand Total

4240

LSM

Row Labels

Count of Ticket ID

2022

4

Jul

1

Nov

1

Dec

2

2023

1474

Jan

10

Feb

53

Mar

492

Apr

919

Grand Total

1478

Regards,

Malik

From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2023 9:42 AM
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; deeksha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; saurabh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Tickets Backlogs

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!

Hi Malik,

We have already put agents on the backlogs, we will ensure these gets actioned within today. If we require any further assistance, we will be in touch with you.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Apoorv

________________________________

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 7, 2023 10:10:40 AM
Subject: RE: Tickets Backlogs

Hi Team,

The number of tickets is getting increased.

Kindly get 2022 tickets actioned on priority and get it closed urgently.

The volume will be expected to go high in the next days as Shopathon has started.

Let us know if any support is needed.

KSA

Row Labels

Count of Ticket ID

2022

15

Sep

2

Oct

2

Nov

2

Dec

9

2023

1268

Jan

26

Feb

330

Mar

912

Grand Total

1283

LSM

Row Labels

Count of Ticket ID

2022

14

Jul

1

Aug

1

Sep

1

Nov

3

Dec

8

2023

1130

Jan

37

Feb

321

Mar

772

Grand Total

1144

Thanks

From: Malik Ismail
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2023 11:57 AM
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Tickets Backlogs

Hi Team,

More than 1K tickets in KSA & 828 in LSM is pending to be closed and Ramadan is due by next 3 weeks.

Please get the team to expedite closure of these tickets asap.

Let us know if any support is needed.

LSM KSA Call Center

Row Labels

Count of Ticket ID

2022

24

Aug

1

Sep

2

Oct

1

Nov

3

Dec

17

2023

1226

Jan

38

Feb

1080

Mar

108

Grand Total

1250

LiveSalesman

Row Labels

Count of Ticket ID

2022

14

Jul

1

Sep

2

Nov

2

Dec

9

2023

814

Jan

47

Feb

710

Mar

57

Grand Total

828

[A picture containing text, clipart    Description automatically generated]

Malik Ismail

Digital Team | Landmark Group

T: +97145172086

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com