Subject: Re: Quality Concerns MOM
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Nashwa Elshafey <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Bidipta Dutta <[email-masked]>, Harshita Parmar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 11:09:49 +0000

Hi Nashwa and team,

Thank you very much for sending over the summary and sharing the feedback.

We are already working with the team closely to iron out these quality issues.

Hope to see improvements real soon.

Also, I have coordinated to make sure that Safa is present for all calibration calls now onwards so that she can get feedback from you first hand. I have personally taken a session with her today to explain her things that she should be looking out for in her audits. From today, she has started doing audits independently.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Deeksha

________________________________
From: Nashwa Elshafey <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 2:05 PM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Bidipta Dutta <[email-masked]>; Harshita Parmar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
Subject: Quality Concerns MOM

Dear team,

Further to our meeting today, Please find below the points discussed :

Tickets that we discussed today:

5539242<https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5539242> : the agent used repetitive statements ( canned responses) without offering customer a resolution or any feedback about his previous ticket that he provided on the BOT (5522329)

5522329 : very long statements  to be used in Chat where it should be short & precise.

5534230: Agent addressed the customer as a female , the chat flow was not proper.

Based on the above points the below action items need to be followed to improve the performance along with the guidelines that been shared on the previous calibrations.

Action Item

Task owner

Follow up

Deadline

Dedicate Arabic Auditor

Deeksha/Saurabh

LMG team

Immediately

Review Chat Flow

Nashwa & Imran

To be submitted 6/1

Minimize the usage for the canned responses

LSM team

LMG team

Ongoing

Review canned responses

Malik Ismail

To be completed by 10/1

Improve chat responses

LSM team

LMG team

To have another follow up meeting by 15/1

Please feel free to add more points if any.

Thanks,

[Shape  Description automatically generated with medium confidence]

Nashwa ElShafey

Trainer – Customer Service

+971 55 292 3275

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE.

www.landmark.digital<http://www.landmark.digital>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com