Subject: Security alert for [email-masked]
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 07:54:36 GMT

This is a copy of a security alert sent to [email-masked].
[email-masked] is the recovery email for this account. If you don't
recognise this account, remove
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kiokgs7PSeSWdw8u_88UFiWq3CzjnWMZfPMune3xePor-VL1hPyJElQ0xNKV&rfn=127>
it.
Truecaller was granted access to your linked Google account

[email-masked]

If you did not grant access, you should check this activity and secure your
account.
Check activity
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser?Email=[email-masked]&continue=https://myaccount.google.com/alert/nt/1671090876000?rfn%3D127%26rfnc%3D1%26eid%3D-6050284733009738592%26et%3D1>
You can also see security activity at
https://myaccount.google.com/notifications
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2022 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA