Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 22:41:43 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc39ea690b030239ac356264f0ddc6553bcc2819ad1a47f2f7be3ad102aa29fcee6e5719917893eb494af92b36d5eebe7d1f849b8044e6c5601 

 
 
DECEMBER 04 &#45; DECEMBER 11

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3e0c70c2d2e567cded28899a7ce888e23a6e21218eb541397f7381dbfb2b9c445cc4f2c6ea521309321eb24d3be11103d151b51d0b0ef682b 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3e0c70c2d2e567cded28899a7ce888e23a6e21218eb541397f7381dbfb2b9c445cc4f2c6ea521309321eb24d3be11103d151b51d0b0ef682b 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc356526627db533d03c922a895d584f9430fe3a6e118a66d60fc8d90eba74851166e0242af0a310803a4618c80750704a06f8458e939bb1764 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Nov 20 27 Dec 04 11

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc356526627db533d03c922a895d584f9430fe3a6e118a66d60fc8d90eba74851166e0242af0a310803a4618c80750704a06f8458e939bb1764 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 20 27 Dec 04 11

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc356526627db533d03c922a895d584f9430fe3a6e118a66d60fc8d90eba74851166e0242af0a310803a4618c80750704a06f8458e939bb1764 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 20 27 Dec 04 11

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3ae6f1b910c26aafea417e566c429baabdc6bd4cc67e9c7457fce775ad00ec734c77b792ff68626acc93b4658f7de5d5807fd3e24daed0ceb 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3ae6f1b910c26aafea417e566c429baabdc6bd4cc67e9c7457fce775ad00ec734c77b792ff68626acc93b4658f7de5d5807fd3e24daed0ceb 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a27ba6e1040a906bbf36264aa683abef7d3d597f10e2cedc352ea14976bd8edb2f65f394d9793bc10ecde86860ba75cf62b86ed8dd2c3da2894615d177c3b15 
What Are Suffixes in English? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a27ba6e1040a906bbf36264aa683abef7d3d597f10e2cedc352ea14976bd8edb2f65f394d9793bc10ecde86860ba75cf62b86ed8dd2c3da2894615d177c3b15 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a27ba6e1040a9064fb8f743100d08587b68ea589452613c5cb115400c715c9d0c6f5ea4b88bae253406e7d3865f9b5c9519cf601835c0ad942ccb32e1e72655 
What Are Prefixes in English? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a27ba6e1040a9064fb8f743100d08587b68ea589452613c5cb115400c715c9d0c6f5ea4b88bae253406e7d3865f9b5c9519cf601835c0ad942ccb32e1e72655 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a27ba6e1040a9067cc98b6832e6a7ccae11df47ac99f1aa5a0d17458b31b99a29301e8489674dcb3970fa67060fbacfb5d5e3ebd72d5b0fda67e4341dfedb73 
What Is a Ghostwriter? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4a27ba6e1040a9067cc98b6832e6a7ccae11df47ac99f1aa5a0d17458b31b99a29301e8489674dcb3970fa67060fbacfb5d5e3ebd72d5b0fda67e4341dfedb73 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc36efcb313ff4dad54035c2932ace347e7d01fb7d867f5e907f25f87ad228ae9817d150c4a64f27ab5e1dd744fa7b498cf8b4d978ed1c8c6f2 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3920164474c4f378603bc0bd320175e55bd68295901202b99ea890b3d836c6caf833e8b92a9428b5f7852d5f86dcfc575047a66d2d4dec0b5 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3d0a68fed604d4e6a35b7c1c0dfc584490b29e8e99d531a3f661471ad38da756a3a9970373a0d3745ddfe09e477175487404ca4923413d5d9 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3216cfab0a9966cf7e3f771bb3602d216f028abacba52ef93c0c560f48b3730147ea8fac795bb4d572c5c3ba05940f6f8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3cade0d9e0e42f25e5502dbd03267b9680c4715993f7c2ba160bce955cde74c9943511f2ec056132c272a7043500af4e2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc32d858570db8e0cfb65263d8ec00209c4cc12263bc731b7fff41501e91bee2828e2fbf4c0e1660da0e1865716ff44b3d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc33901b426f57b994ab35c36cf0f843d90ab39c55af514fbcd0de4c34aab4eb2f199b947ce2dbe722047018e67b93a6c6e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc3d0a68fed604d4e6a35b7c1c0dfc584490b29e8e99d531a3f661471ad38da756a3a9970373a0d3745ddfe09e477175487404ca4923413d5d9 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc34bcba8304cc3b28fb997770c1f43a9555e997f76d77a20922f131e7816bfd790d665e342d280036f0e04c0bcfa679ec11f68b62a3299c981 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7c860bd8bc32a3c269401259ed089edb3422773cc0e81fc2161281aea29b8fe0bab403f8e4e054c724c27038e56779069e4cf1784d8893734b27842a1c984cc7458a7d7701c6d4400cf71488cc8394ace67195be79e17c92 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc33448554b737136f5f8080c40630de9db268d59e6fd5269fdb2304a998261f13da2533b34144e467dbc2b0092d5da2d521fb67a933df7826a 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=459a2970f9da7cc33448554b737136f5f8080c40630de9db268d59e6fd5269fdb2304a998261f13da2533b34144e467dbc2b0092d5da2d521fb67a933df7826a 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104