Subject: Just for you: This week's stats + your Cyber Monday offer
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 20:11:57 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2d3db571be33e374b4605a177ab9121e9cabbc4f1732716af4fac9c5f376057101327ba6ce5b71afb23cb3dc51e430cdf9773eab8d2da3dba 

 
 
NOVEMBER 20 &#45; NOVEMBER 27

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e230bfbd7e528ef6f478056de7f969370b6ba37f587c751cd552741e1765a77fafac5a41b8d34a3de08627b2a88372499af37c76164862c3a9 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2905793b215fa8a99347294b9d06bf0484f7a938232d86a4942653a059da79728e1b2b3f38864a9035ba4604f74e6493a0d093e99436780dc 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2905793b215fa8a99347294b9d06bf0484f7a938232d86a4942653a059da79728e1b2b3f38864a9035ba4604f74e6493a0d093e99436780dc 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2f42ccbec7f3e5c1d1689d6c52e68d8837bd198db785ccb63babccd176f6b2f5723c5880dcb5da04393d0c5a821380cfd7877cd1b4e614a2e 
logged in .
0
words analyzed

 

 

 

 

Nov 06 13 Nov 20 27

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2f42ccbec7f3e5c1d1689d6c52e68d8837bd198db785ccb63babccd176f6b2f5723c5880dcb5da04393d0c5a821380cfd7877cd1b4e614a2e 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 06 13 Nov 20 27

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2f42ccbec7f3e5c1d1689d6c52e68d8837bd198db785ccb63babccd176f6b2f5723c5880dcb5da04393d0c5a821380cfd7877cd1b4e614a2e 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 06 13 Nov 20 27

 
 
<strong>Cyber Week Exclusive: </strong>Upgrade by <br class="hide">December 4th and save<br class="hide"> 50% off ANY Premium Plan!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5c9515d4c44489e251e0fcd77a95f9b47736913ae298ea74d5014d0029bf261a54dd31b38ebeb8d6d84ab002230b992ce85499dda6d0b6d0b3eb65c0a4aa043 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5c9515d4c44489e251e0fcd77a95f9b47736913ae298ea74d5014d0029bf261a54dd31b38ebeb8d6d84ab002230b992ce85499dda6d0b6d0b3eb65c0a4aa043 

50% OFF

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Professionals

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5c9515d4c44489e70ed833f91b0e13c24eb66a92d0dd1c47a12c693b66b1308081a8e420ad3e37fd8cc94356b9f2d694f2f48cb5c51cdad0383c50dcb4095ca 
What Does “Bcc” in an Email Mean? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5c9515d4c44489e70ed833f91b0e13c24eb66a92d0dd1c47a12c693b66b1308081a8e420ad3e37fd8cc94356b9f2d694f2f48cb5c51cdad0383c50dcb4095ca 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5c9515d4c44489ec0d5fe80d666497ae2430d9e63f442d43bb294666f1c98f52c217d15b332c970317ba9f993a8f58dbac83d70d2635e26f6eeb611bd3d53db 
Can I End a Sentence with a Preposition? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5c9515d4c44489ec0d5fe80d666497ae2430d9e63f442d43bb294666f1c98f52c217d15b332c970317ba9f993a8f58dbac83d70d2635e26f6eeb611bd3d53db 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5c9515d4c44489e41bfce3d652daaae32b91fc6b1b014f75c6d0f61acd620276fcd46fe3f16975b52cb7f700b9c511233cdf1268616d18df02397177df1a436 
The Appeal to Hypocrisy Fallacy, Explained 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f5c9515d4c44489e41bfce3d652daaae32b91fc6b1b014f75c6d0f61acd620276fcd46fe3f16975b52cb7f700b9c511233cdf1268616d18df02397177df1a436 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2142513fa23273be3bcf9705b00232c91dee0e5f58d45275b182eba7c70fb3c64963e0e49da893219c5cc4fb067ecdfd00a82df6fd491fa58 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e21349597cd77da3f443ae430b9154682c9d25f0efd2fbb0d2f95870a63263ce588477b5772b230dfe747376630d1cc3bf18dadd350690c5fd 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2a3862bf15a36185ffeb3cbf140221310cedd8a2fd85dbcd2c50c8fc6e0ed1b0a2b8553ff6db38832e9fb7f8834019aade1b7233efa54ca1c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2b713ac88f1139593ccb766186ee4e154264faf1975bfb3ec57601a40829a7a8c7da93085e119cdee76d1df93ff389862 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e246fa91ec3f83f2fd72291e9be483e4d696151fa87e05ad3b874b1bd94c4ab8204ba78a0886680804204a47d0858d8b86 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e219892ac681f59d44fb5209e418dda48097026e5860d7e767f15585edf52a1f48ff8c65ec079a7821c9eed87105d02927 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2e47ce29f4866115be6a05e2fcf20d9a325b098ad5956c2dfbf2ce848d4a9ca5cdf057cf544d756d4ec193254085df654 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e2a3862bf15a36185ffeb3cbf140221310cedd8a2fd85dbcd2c50c8fc6e0ed1b0a2b8553ff6db38832e9fb7f8834019aade1b7233efa54ca1c 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e25f51e8ec4c26156f35483423838757b38c82e2485381dbf75988726b95c9216a57b68a951e354e73e523e66dc8c14c03d9790039bc70a992 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92214a520269ffc5907762fda7fd575d7d7e4edbe2f13ebaef3e3e95a9e37d63ba0a93dd3021f6bfb8751e9dcbdd9c28711b51f6eea1d3bd44f3811211b6036ec4a18e17833ee741b794021836d4e211a2e3221c326637fb 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e251430a574ac10af5f4d30095ff875900bf91d57a97e120be3a24f57663989712c8a2d42b1a4815a7764d5f0708becb343df4a11ff6d14ba9 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0ddab6a93d4393e251430a574ac10af5f4d30095ff875900bf91d57a97e120be3a24f57663989712c8a2d42b1a4815a7764d5f0708becb343df4a11ff6d14ba9 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104