Subject: Way to be a grammar guru!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:52:32 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a97955718e7230b96a297be5d8b5a388e8c4c2a192d6d6725fb4d96addbc8a10f5db3506909e6e817ccc020190506c2aa8dc103f1f80b55e787d916 

 
 
NOVEMBER 13 &#45; NOVEMBER 20

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoa – your grammatical accuracy last week sure was impressive! See your success below.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
1 week
7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a9795579c3a06ede450d58a5fef55b80b8cf860d2963264345a0ccdaf6f0509dd7b8ac96f35fd0cae06aa6c4a9f8f59a3606ce425acac64487077f7 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a9795579c3a06ede450d58a5fef55b80b8cf860d2963264345a0ccdaf6f0509dd7b8ac96f35fd0cae06aa6c4a9f8f59a3606ce425acac64487077f7 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

You were more productive than 
26% of Grammarly users.
201
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 30 06 Nov 13 20

Mastery

You were more accurate than 
33% of Grammarly users.
5
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 30 06 Nov 13 20

vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
28% of Grammarly users.
138
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 30 06 Nov 13 20

 
TONE
 
Some of the tones that were detected in your writing last week:

 

 1.Confident
  
33&zwnj;%+33%

 

 2.Disapproving
  
33&zwnj;%+33%

 

 3.Informative
  
33&zwnj;%+33%

 
New tones detected: Disapproving

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a97955704d61afc2aa5827ef2bf30a8899251987332dc550636ec3db4980467cd1488f39983fad3b096c0b638a973cdab20ab48c279868eca97cfe9 
  Share 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a97955776336b9d5184da7df6ddb5db1481c712a87c40bf0fdbcc0c42d01d8d314b5f0a9d8bb6b164902b4630b55f38becbfcd9cc049c8f615700a7 
  Tweet

 
1.Confident
  
33&zwnj;%+33%

 

 
 
Grammarly Premium found 5 additional advanced issues.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a97955751f8124d0a0778b7d5cfb8d2fa87f69045a0d7a3a0133ba761a1e605aee2ea93c49e130f0d73571830a741d8260a9940f0f7463b15ebd841 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a97955751f8124d0a0778b7d5cfb8d2fa87f69045a0d7a3a0133ba761a1e605aee2ea93c49e130f0d73571830a741d8260a9940f0f7463b15ebd841 

5

 

 
Top 3 Mistakes

 
1.Missing comma in compound sentence 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a9795574db0c0632d73e071034c0e519265c2b3a36729474b191a1d6d17272429ad917ca99ded7ba9b6515fac208c420e8789b97a376e86a926d24b 
Learn More 3 alerts 

2.Incorrect verb form with personal pronoun 1 alert 

3.Double negative 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=64b12fb41a979557b406a0963249c803d067880741ee15aebc3b886ea05882130be9007258cb29d074c05e187d3c455881fd09079d72a81fcda8a39a00dbfc9f 
Learn More 1 alert 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f04078e515a87e1bd866ac7963514fc3fb7ea20943b1cf148de3bddbc7afba504f54352effb790e863a4751ba968048c8ce4b9885714fb874b71 
Past Continuous Tense: How and When to Use It, with Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f04078e515a87e1bd866ac7963514fc3fb7ea20943b1cf148de3bddbc7afba504f54352effb790e863a4751ba968048c8ce4b9885714fb874b71 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040a553d7df293451b54ba91bae0dd7f2f17bfd34061a8758e3224297183b678212e31eb26478bf6cf2edc6ee22c6021527d3395bf682166065 
How to Write a Great Holiday Card 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040a553d7df293451b54ba91bae0dd7f2f17bfd34061a8758e3224297183b678212e31eb26478bf6cf2edc6ee22c6021527d3395bf682166065 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040f47c1cf5b93c66343a253d5e11d45677c1b0d1193427163f3cf7e1c973c4ede392881fb57ed9fddc5cfe23737975232d6d6b9f54a7df8ec7 
Parentheses vs. Brackets: Definitions and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040f47c1cf5b93c66343a253d5e11d45677c1b0d1193427163f3cf7e1c973c4ede392881fb57ed9fddc5cfe23737975232d6d6b9f54a7df8ec7 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040680f4582452653598ad954ce0a8f2d6dbc043d0ec2287415d450ca1cd500327e0fc6cacbcc95f091e1c4370715345b34ca3db458e71c4659 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f0403b17f8aaf4a12fee975f00f8b3b9b0f8d5bd31b05ff6d00401707b2e590e66889ee2ce3ff124f64e3cebd2ecf805fd90cd1a806aaa3925fb 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040b40a05826e5f11f50c75e45053750460a6439c33a6a5a54b147c352e6630fad3a33fc540ed742125dd3bd690dff203bac93ca4421ed01ce4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f04050b1d97c9dd5819cde2f0d9f1cfaab4cbd570c3e600c6a028bdbe5b0e178ed61e2ce2cbb1c36e5881508626c9bc65285 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f0402708d0ef51d56b327388d18f079da38c29665fcdf332463f97451fa217acc0896e020060d7a11f5d419482e8d646bcb9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040fb86a40018338b5d5bba290fd38bf39be1d07292e6ca42fa7f49c130c21a3f6520c9f13fb9318e841c365d160de105a1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f04089820a2b3adefaa2fe4be87687959f3b6ae31c59ce736db79e2a50d1ed4a16893e6bec18287ce093ec704893665630ca 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040b40a05826e5f11f50c75e45053750460a6439c33a6a5a54b147c352e6630fad3a33fc540ed742125dd3bd690dff203bac93ca4421ed01ce4 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b7f9c53721f8f040c5b2fe6633d4c71fb0086d2ad3bd29d4245fcf3b6059518cefaf4baeef3576870ca368fe3612960d978dbd7776afa8f6b5022d7bd02360ea 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a5eeb258ff836bde101e37f4512ed76ed893458c6db29e3fe86d6f07726727a7b58c8c33f00b55f57ea66b081bd4a6bbd0a89a751686b90af040f29b9b85628c1561ad800e8f0a4b63027549c80123c3e273f6bad486ab3d 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ef5c637c4ee69f24875d28c8ada8ad68ef98fd60b251e1e12931fb8ecd1362957d35b7f254ed66d188e8006ebeee0dc1d43c1adde18b6cea558914741dad46a 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6ef5c637c4ee69f24875d28c8ada8ad68ef98fd60b251e1e12931fb8ecd1362957d35b7f254ed66d188e8006ebeee0dc1d43c1adde18b6cea558914741dad46a 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104