Subject: Did you take a break from writing last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 20:50:07 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ec0d78eb57f96487628b368b77f24b2cae80c3f3b94f45936fb1ccab3310006f0072cce4d19d59c1ef3c066b9183f0db148fe0ae05770980aa56c379a4df2bd3 

 
 
NOVEMBER 06 &#45; NOVEMBER 13

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=536fc65003f0157d5c4af297461c78f1b81afd71c2886150007ce6c5a8727522c32e4ed354479f91c93186ff8d7f583dac3be9fb0a29a50271b678ccfa02be23 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=536fc65003f0157d5c4af297461c78f1b81afd71c2886150007ce6c5a8727522c32e4ed354479f91c93186ff8d7f583dac3be9fb0a29a50271b678ccfa02be23 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=536fc65003f0157db929fa260a34f756fb0067b8ffcbea2301f58532c23b6c8ad54b3773a8d0b462b4a5ffd1103eed288e40b13ca05823ed5c5f63c330982c70 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 23 30 Nov 06 13

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=536fc65003f0157db929fa260a34f756fb0067b8ffcbea2301f58532c23b6c8ad54b3773a8d0b462b4a5ffd1103eed288e40b13ca05823ed5c5f63c330982c70 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 23 30 Nov 06 13

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=536fc65003f0157db929fa260a34f756fb0067b8ffcbea2301f58532c23b6c8ad54b3773a8d0b462b4a5ffd1103eed288e40b13ca05823ed5c5f63c330982c70 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 23 30 Nov 06 13

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad3112eea5c4b0e8e3ff0dfce849bf73cd002361e6c90d15cef1410a2bf608ce9e6ed97e91abd3149c74bc0ed3675a443333cc1b1a71de942bede92112c0bf8d 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad3112eea5c4b0e8e3ff0dfce849bf73cd002361e6c90d15cef1410a2bf608ce9e6ed97e91abd3149c74bc0ed3675a443333cc1b1a71de942bede92112c0bf8d 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19472f71e82ebbf55b7281c073fa9b0c22eb368cf15215b8fb1a872344a53df001b749a1ce96d43c075119ff7ee183e7496a1fa9a53db12fd2a3940ed77fb230 
Foreshadowing in Writing: Definition, Tips, and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19472f71e82ebbf55b7281c073fa9b0c22eb368cf15215b8fb1a872344a53df001b749a1ce96d43c075119ff7ee183e7496a1fa9a53db12fd2a3940ed77fb230 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19472f71e82ebbf534d5ec5af26c924f00742c49c7f6e91fd9aeff79b6faa8f52fd3ecd78ddc8b4bd26c553ba1a092e82d350b58ccfbe21eec19847628fee620 
Its vs. It’s: Learn the Difference 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19472f71e82ebbf534d5ec5af26c924f00742c49c7f6e91fd9aeff79b6faa8f52fd3ecd78ddc8b4bd26c553ba1a092e82d350b58ccfbe21eec19847628fee620 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Developer

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19472f71e82ebbf5a49c6ff3a380ebdf15c4d17c9e6b7185ae1338c1759ee67eddfeecdc813475c883175a0724c726366c1f809fd6123880fc3718ed61f071d4 
Behind the Scenes: How We Fixed Leftover Underlines in the Grammarly Text Editor Plugin 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=19472f71e82ebbf5a49c6ff3a380ebdf15c4d17c9e6b7185ae1338c1759ee67eddfeecdc813475c883175a0724c726366c1f809fd6123880fc3718ed61f071d4 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad3112eea5c4b0e81d9add3aa91a358022811332d01488ba8c61ef8ab61b35a59bf6028c65ceed63add1eb129f5414d67a31932aac44b71f05ea1b1f51a182ee 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad3112eea5c4b0e8d084c87f8a994c13816d91d94c3407070d0a502639e0e1d7911e64d33d2eb6770a453f78b543622b810c2a8a30accdcb953ca78ffaee0f05 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad3112eea5c4b0e8dd612250891717f2f9311071c210fbd8adac7d565b0fc70ada6179a76bfeb29fc2f567b6b1a50b812cec7c45ecdf6000003c664b8ba2f7d6 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad3112eea5c4b0e8b06e91b9b20fa58dacdaf9a0e760174ea6b241c3f66c47db9291dc5b0bfc4e7fc33199908ddc8f4683efb1bd06eec6d7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8510e8c86576cc65f206fbdb3307c16996241e380f4d0a6a9edd9d59eb0bdb56e7f276380c1bb44c96a8e43171e5c4abcc612af25bd4f9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8510e8c86576cce5428cfa48708b1c6138e91248196d94a853e29738ca1d37f6c05752405b5e9f1137e2e2bb8a27b3cf0df7177e7a34dc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8510e8c86576cce8aa45b9f55980c785fc58e82441ba2ffc296b01eb2a333fd4a39e8cd50bdb643e060f1d7dac5c1573779a252dc38a2d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ad3112eea5c4b0e8dd612250891717f2f9311071c210fbd8adac7d565b0fc70ada6179a76bfeb29fc2f567b6b1a50b812cec7c45ecdf6000003c664b8ba2f7d6 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af8510e8c86576cc79d4951b21dac92ea29e07b8a7d1b1b9de4ec661416d521013b8970c0164cbb27e8cc579430a08524147f4ddddf57b81f90dc2b8232ab886 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=706d3bbfc9a7ea1f57153ebcd5b157f9b9cc7ed2ce87dcc63b05a875648e32f8cc950e94f30773baa74b96665fe8d575a8802e4aaed97da2f1ba01b935978d62c26dcd12b46900188a9159cca7e6a1d0224ab433919f23ba 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95fbb34303b1814c8578db63353bcf859c5aeed76a3db18a6011dae27fd0d051cbfb74ea7ff1211855c6f7037773fdfa0dd9a5e140b737880c2b59f326078b49 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=95fbb34303b1814c8578db63353bcf859c5aeed76a3db18a6011dae27fd0d051cbfb74ea7ff1211855c6f7037773fdfa0dd9a5e140b737880c2b59f326078b49 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104