Subject: Looks like you didn't have any writing activity last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 22:22:48 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d3014215f200d5199c6a6e5a6d11b095193fbde70ae9c7457765be53ad30ae0d6dc74cb4d871fcb9267444e3f4ead3ab0cfff3f80b5c8e4ae1a57c0 

 
 
OCTOBER 30 &#45; NOVEMBER 06

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d3014217a5b697631ff6309fde775731e4d4599316405686f9d4d17f5faa916b6aee24e05a17a566f0a86088968e34edb801d8d7ab21ab9631510fc 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d3014217a5b697631ff6309fde775731e4d4599316405686f9d4d17f5faa916b6aee24e05a17a566f0a86088968e34edb801d8d7ab21ab9631510fc 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421a29eb8c88187e78ba04b7eaaac447d2645490e272230415237a1fee4d44cc9cc233bb157940421526da2de94bfc320dd572e7f1e49e5882d 
logged in .
0
words checked

 

 

 

 

Oct 16 23 Oct 30 06

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421a29eb8c88187e78ba04b7eaaac447d2645490e272230415237a1fee4d44cc9cc233bb157940421526da2de94bfc320dd572e7f1e49e5882d 
logged in .
0
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Oct 16 23 Oct 30 06

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421a29eb8c88187e78ba04b7eaaac447d2645490e272230415237a1fee4d44cc9cc233bb157940421526da2de94bfc320dd572e7f1e49e5882d 
logged in .
0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Oct 16 23 Oct 30 06

 
 
Elevate your writing with <br class="hide">advanced suggestions from <br class="hide">Grammarly Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d3014218698f39ddb4ad1599bf62f6943f88bc3cf57478a24afb22674f68b748a3bd8692520f027c78f9fa6a788c7f6a2ea3415ddf7d807cb690f1f 
Upgrade to Fix <br>Advanced Issues 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d3014218698f39ddb4ad1599bf62f6943f88bc3cf57478a24afb22674f68b748a3bd8692520f027c78f9fa6a788c7f6a2ea3415ddf7d807cb690f1f 

Go <br>Premium

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e11f7088a6060b15fc5d63666f50811effe0ae510d79de482aac06a65053ca7f023185583731d9189f168749ef24a31b6bde7c76c523ece1418b292f8b443ab 
What Is the Causal Fallacy? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e11f7088a6060b15fc5d63666f50811effe0ae510d79de482aac06a65053ca7f023185583731d9189f168749ef24a31b6bde7c76c523ece1418b292f8b443ab 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e11f7088a6060b10810e72c900ecfb92e2d2c2a805345328e4b4ad41c13f73df7cfab4073d8cbb5e00426550557ea6219161183bc18dd241e915e1e2fa17754 
How to Write Nowhere, Somewhere, Everywhere, Anywhere 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e11f7088a6060b10810e72c900ecfb92e2d2c2a805345328e4b4ad41c13f73df7cfab4073d8cbb5e00426550557ea6219161183bc18dd241e915e1e2fa17754 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e11f7088a6060b113bd9bfd33b9ad7019fdaeee8a4335f8635edb4c10ec3cc195a8b51d51aa345dbbe4b9534288fe37a71e9153c2f4a44608755308bc9fee1d 
What Is Morphology in Writing? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8e11f7088a6060b113bd9bfd33b9ad7019fdaeee8a4335f8635edb4c10ec3cc195a8b51d51aa345dbbe4b9534288fe37a71e9153c2f4a44608755308bc9fee1d 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d30142180609392319bdd1c37e45a4c75d3c39f7d8faaa2f24360f4d8c303152bc815e3a13191a6af9092fcfdb8f42b7c160848a92e8a7a8ea7decc 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421303bc6aacaf24fbb11974c097c623ebc3caa89e0d87af44d8b8451bef6de7a5009e66f4660b8fe0bbf5dddac2b487c5c63cb3a80fadb7b41 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421f6f5ddb019a36d611baf7fcaa0b6d3aa260299da81ab3e9becf8bfbcc402a966ac3f6a0df9df9cc5c9ff346746a54295fdb7fb55cc0696a3 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d30142133b8cd8e305b71ebc8f1e6b8395437eb8cbfd1d513f01a15c15a9cf666670fb8d50366455e3a858e39a2d73038f53ec3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421e67ada2b779c0330ee2773a85e6cd6d5f153d8181b3d5fd66f835a2fe364c9199d82e4195cff18cdd568df828c5f4b75 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d3014219f4f07c5d17265699c9f23e2eacb7892613347f95c44a29c68891aba7e172d0f6461ce77c316f14cb4337d3bda78d9be 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d3014213afa8eb31ec801f18e86073f50328f8825f9ebc3f4336689a931f154fe6471a8f2284b72a585a247395f01b77298ec58 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421f6f5ddb019a36d611baf7fcaa0b6d3aa260299da81ab3e9becf8bfbcc402a966ac3f6a0df9df9cc5c9ff346746a54295fdb7fb55cc0696a3 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d30142164e9066299ddda27a64720883ff0c974c57317b38e19d6c62b0d3666111acd94455e46878f200b9a585dbad0d2b4d251d792ded98ecdc87e 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7a3e98af64ab444884700b5a6f5328aaa43f8b55049b76c805b57eb28087ba85ecdcb4a5b49d2c6125fbeef2a35a52495d3e58123540a596bea6dc77d8e932f1e7a3b751093a9d38977288e7840af35d7a1cf77609982bee 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421154b308e861d8cf64b71bccc4a80ff41c5e524978cd3933663dd203713a74ee845df0679ddf49eeef00fa06cf657247df8a18fe372ed4866 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=bc2a36ea8d301421154b308e861d8cf64b71bccc4a80ff41c5e524978cd3933663dd203713a74ee845df0679ddf49eeef00fa06cf657247df8a18fe372ed4866 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104