Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:51:09 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932d41772478b0c8a4ff97ed671d7745753fa9950f5dad6fbad55745edc2c1f79dcf76214d0334e95eb25a4246e927ec20aae4b573e6ee1c33c9 

 
 
OCTOBER 09 &#45; OCTOBER 16

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Your grammatical accuracy was on point last week! Check out your stats below!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
1 week
7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932dda7f9e019799d34f7d49e39f1df92bfa6da4a552c1e1138e3f3059e385f47b39a7a5e432939088bc6813ac51e58ba6c4c0e8ab4c3f21a2bc 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932dda7f9e019799d34f7d49e39f1df92bfa6da4a552c1e1138e3f3059e385f47b39a7a5e432939088bc6813ac51e58ba6c4c0e8ab4c3f21a2bc 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

You were more productive than 
14% of Grammarly users.
31
words checked

 

 

 

 

Sep 25 02 Oct 09 16

Mastery

You were more accurate than 
30% of Grammarly users.
2
alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Sep 25 02 Oct 09 16

vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
14% of Grammarly users.
25
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Sep 25 02 Oct 09 16

 
TONE
 
Some of the tones that were detected in your writing last week:

 

 1.Formal
  
100&zwnj;%+100%

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932dcdba979fee4cf6b50ac92f30830b5bb58bb5eac8460f3494b6f9f0ea8c6555f8ae033773be0dde7bae0949bd10d9838663e0f38d5404ac12 
  Share 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2f5ea3302cc7aef7b6008eff5755861470135ccf50304fa1d37c323e15afd5781cdebe11702251ccaf593a68e66249cb07c9fa0708b49a285cec2272fc7b5c0 
  Tweet

 
1.Formal
  
100&zwnj;%+100%

 

 
 
<strong>Ends Soon: </strong>Upgrade by <br class="hide">October 20 and get<br class="hide"> 40% OFF Premium!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec4058ee9b4a45f2f3ea4e4b4753c1936ea4f73ca888a95fa0df45f699e465916f5e46c1d77b24e74b300e851921a05c316d63292f5211048ec76c04bf74322 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec4058ee9b4a45f2f3ea4e4b4753c1936ea4f73ca888a95fa0df45f699e465916f5e46c1d77b24e74b300e851921a05c316d63292f5211048ec76c04bf74322 

40% OFF

 

 
Top Mistake

 
1.Missing period 1 alert 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec4058ee9b4a45fa1d4e740cf9106dfe09f80c2d36fa47b60a0734fc28b4d273cb1e19cc8d8a1631d344560624ad5111bc0c09c65722c98fe4fe66ca3d872b2 
What’s an Ellipsis? Definition and Examples 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec4058ee9b4a45fa1d4e740cf9106dfe09f80c2d36fa47b60a0734fc28b4d273cb1e19cc8d8a1631d344560624ad5111bc0c09c65722c98fe4fe66ca3d872b2 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Students

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec4058ee9b4a45fca3500b7078de0329903c14044cb7eff894b452c41ba9622ce322153ad40e5b4ed4f8cd7f86471408a742d752056dec344eb78acea330670 
What Is the Appeal to Pity Fallacy? 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec4058ee9b4a45fca3500b7078de0329903c14044cb7eff894b452c41ba9622ce322153ad40e5b4ed4f8cd7f86471408a742d752056dec344eb78acea330670 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Grammar

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec4058ee9b4a45f0d2ef7f2f8de98bedcde8e93e7f02d285005f80219d7d260674c84a17486a668128d7fd47c5eb72686a72e11f73410ebea2a2c1a178d0aca 
When to Capitalize Specific Periods and Events 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3ec4058ee9b4a45f0d2ef7f2f8de98bedcde8e93e7f02d285005f80219d7d260674c84a17486a668128d7fd47c5eb72686a72e11f73410ebea2a2c1a178d0aca 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c2f5ea3302cc7aef0f91b5270485ddc8135533ee617ba2d7d3585dc7a7efcff8eaf312f29d266a03edbaaff4e073b30a8682228bbec4d0d468ead8028a0e07f9 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 5 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard

 

  

 Grammarly’s desktop apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932da5980846491419d6d75068002b8387674563378efac4f349d02906cfea78b8ecb5513ca5e40df8bb94060b2989723322e8e24a51958e55f8 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932df78bdcb85447a80bcc91583e2366809336a31be3b448aca26f3e821a62cb8db568c2a89c2aa37060ac0768bdc146438fce58bb6d3944eb6d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932d7e62c6795f13699ec90feb3fb716b5f2bc776b19dd965116fb5433079554a559c29e3e8efe4da30db9ad8b9f478cf2f0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932de03f9a30417c54482effa55b4846005575c1c4112dee5aebc85ed534250565fcea47dcd737712d899fee6682156d5386 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932ddfcb866205fc82821cfc6ac83aeeee9288a16441bc1f3e225675a7c402bb940e37614ab8937c5f348e7ef335eabe1b70 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932d7f100b5afb327a63041672c44f0547bc9e3463d14c70a4c713fed81732f0e5f73b55fdecb3c6202688a68ee9c1cce8cb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932df78bdcb85447a80bcc91583e2366809336a31be3b448aca26f3e821a62cb8db568c2a89c2aa37060ac0768bdc146438fce58bb6d3944eb6d 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932ddd3ef35063f8d29ad28e63e131342aa901452c36f61ee056a45930459710ba05703da3725cb55390b8742b2227010e3838d53368ce6ca413 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=ea0d36f733bb9e6803584e4e817d6856def4c75e69381a7bbaf6daa356410ce45125ddf6fd93b53282d63315d7ff31cc19d90fc1350152a226c39d9e2ad0d92a8a694cc3b43c073199ee86801b265d270dcd1f0f7d6893dd 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932d364c21f843a6f17fcfe225d090af349ef40b743c47a7e3cee2747f06ef2e4c32679497a3b9848bfd4e2f3c4f0af0d0fa7d08630c46c5508f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a3911a9018f7932d364c21f843a6f17fcfe225d090af349ef40b743c47a7e3cee2747f06ef2e4c32679497a3b9848bfd4e2f3c4f0af0d0fa7d08630c46c5508f 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2022 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104