Subject: Re: Fw: KSA Chat First Response Time
From: Naif BinTeni <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Elharith Elsiddig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 12:47:24 +0300

Hi Saurabh,

Thank you for informing us regarding the below, for sure we don't want 
this to be happen.

Regarding Shahad she left today as emergency i had received txt msg that 
she is not feeling good at the office, and she has to leave. i will get 
in touch with her and check. im going to make sure about it not to 
happen. as she is going to cover to rest of hours.

My kind suggest to avoid this kind of issue on the future as we have 
discussed it before.

     1- Train all agents on chat, For example today we have only one 
agent who can handle the chat Shahad, and she left for a reason which i 
have received from the office. i know that Shoa and Rana start the 
training on chat, but we need everyone aware and can handle it. also 
they need extra train i saw some chat was pending for 15 min one day and 
i spoke to her.

     2- As we increased the number of agents than we should divide them 
all on different shifts on order to cover the chat and response to cx on 
time. cant have all WFH agents work on morning only and doing tkts, all 
agents should be a ware and train on both chat & tkts and divide them on 
different shifts.

     3- since we are adding a new batch, during the training we have to 
deliver the process clearly to them, agents still coming back to me 
asking about the process and the reason is bcs it was not clear during 
the training such as escalation to store manually and how to find out 
the emai of the store, WWD products complains from cx, Jira esc, RMA 
canceled, on validation Cancelled, Chill tkt to WH and why - to dxb team 
and why ? , if agents still have no idea about them they will not be 
able to service the cx on chat . I am preparing an Arabic documents will 
share it with them soon.

    4- we have also to build a self confident on agents. once the agents 
understand the process and fit into it. we have to show that this agent 
knows how to deal with these causes that will help us building the 
confident on agents and make the work more easy for all of us.  not 
wasting time for sharing the right response every time.

Thank you.

-- 

Best Regards,
Naif BinTeni

On 2022-10-14 08:18, Saurabh Dadu wrote:

> Hi Naif,
> 
> Please see this is a recurring complaint. Why does client need to point 
> this out?
> 
> I'm told Shahad was suppose to be taking these chats and she is not. 
> What's going on?
> 
> Saurabh Dadu
> LiveSalesman
> India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
> US: 1 240 949 2437
> Cell: +91 9810175203
> 
> -------------------------
> 
> From: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed 
> <[email-masked]>
> Sent: 14 October 2022 10:39 AM
> To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Saurabh Dadu 
> <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
> Cc: mustehsan.siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Malik 
> Ismail <[email-masked]>
> Subject: KSA Chat First Response Time
> 
> Hi, All,
> 
> Please check KSA chat agents, usually no available agent's early 
> morning, especially on Friday!!
> 
> This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and 
> the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly 
> confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by 
> mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended 
> recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to 
> read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this 
> message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is 
> prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, 
> please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the 
> message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the 
> sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this 
> message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, 
> omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. 
> www.landmarkgroup.com

-- 
Best Regards,
Naif BinTeni