Subject: Re: WRONG MOBILE NUMBER 05-08-2022
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, olm kuwait <[email-masked]>
Cc: Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>, Geetanjali Gadpelly <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack <[email-masked]>, Shivangi Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2022 01:01:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Customer contacted under following ticket ids: 

8180477345 - customer has called the calling team from this number and have confirmed that it is the correct number +96569037851 
8180434185 - Customer has shared the following contact number: 066656821 
8180098857 - email to customer is getting bounced, please proceed with RTO 
8180129547 - no response from customer in 5 days, proceed with RTO 
8180584751 - Customer contacted under 4700645 
8180405018 - Customer contacted under 4700660 
8180432234 - Customer contacted under 4700689 
8180775665 - Customer contacted under 4700698 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "olm kuwait" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Reddy Prasad" <[email-masked]>, "Geetanjali Gadpelly" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack" <[email-masked]>, "Shivangi Srivastava" <[email-masked]>, "olm kuwait" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2022 2:48:57 PM 
Subject: WRONG MOBILE NUMBER 05-08-2022 

Dear Shababe, 

Kindly provide for us alternative mobile number for below mentioned details. 

	

S.NO 	

AIRWAY BILL 	

ORDER NUMBER 	

PRESENT NUMBER 	

NEW NUMBER 

1 	

FC0802220006876 	

8180477345 	

69037851 	

	

2 	

FC0802220005338 	

8180434185 	

60054832 	

	

3 	

FC0729220005037 	

8180098857 	

66620162 	

	

4 	

FC0729220006071 	

8180129547 	

51118252 	

	

5 	

FP0803220002021 	

8180584751 	

55114442 	

	

6 	

FC0802220003100 	

8180405018 	

55144425 	

	

7 	

FP0803220004176 	

8180432234 	

50088855 	

	

8 	

FC0804220001233 	

8180775665 	

94705011 	

Sent from [ https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 | 
Mail ] for Windows 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com