Subject: Re: WRONG MOBILE NUMBERS
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, olm kuwait <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>, Geetanjali Gadpelly <[email-masked]>, Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack <[email-masked]>, Shivangi Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 07:23:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Shababe, 

Please find the details below for the mentioned order numbers: 

8179833049 - customer contacted under 4673102 but no response from customer in 3 days. We can proceed with RTO here. 
8179627271 - customer contacted under 4661042 but no update from the customer in 5 days. Proceed with RTO. 
8180098857 - Customer contacted under 4687435 
8180223434 - Customer contacted under 4687442 
8180287207 - Customer contacted under 4687459 
8180248416 - Customer has shared the following contact number 050215648, please contact them and arrange delivery. 
8180196985 - Customer contacted under 4680772, no update in 24 hours. Let us try allowing 24 hours more, if no update still proceed with RTO 
8179906030 - Customer contacted under 4680744, no update in 24 hours. Let us try allowing 24 hours more, if no update still proceed with RTO 
8180129547 - Customer correct contact number is 050946299 and have already been shared with OLM, please contact on this number and arrange delivery with customer. 

Thank you for your help! 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "olm kuwait" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Reddy Prasad" <[email-masked]>, "Geetanjali Gadpelly" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack" <[email-masked]>, "Shivangi Srivastava" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 5:26:30 PM 
Subject: RE: WRONG MOBILE NUMBERS 

Hi Team, 

Please see the below mention contact detail of customers. 

	

AIRWAY BILL 	

ORDER NUMBER 	

	

FC0727220004570 	

8179833049 	

96599668670 

FC0725220004685 	

8179627271 	

+96551194812 

FC0729220005037 	

8180098857 	

96566620162 

FC0731220006626 	

8180223434 	

+96599878526 

FC0801221000181 	

8180287207 	

96556643884 

FP0731220005801 	

8180248416 	

96566254519 

FP0730220001991 	

8180196985 	

96560005003 

FC0728221000904 	

8179906030 	

+96567097609 

FC0729220006071 	

8180129547 	

+96550946299 

Thanks & Regards, 

Shababe Quamar 

+971 4 517 4278 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ http://www.landmark.digital/ | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: olm kuwait <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2022 3:57 PM 
To: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>; Geetanjali Gadpelly <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack <[email-masked]>; Shivangi Srivastava <[email-masked]>; olm kuwait <[email-masked]> 
Subject: WRONG MOBILE NUMBERS 

Dear Team , 

Kindly provide for us alternative mobile number for below mentioned details. 

	

AIRWAY BILL 	

ORDER NUMBER 	

	

FC0727220004570 	

8179833049 	

96599668670 

FC0725220004685 	

8179627271 	

+96551194812 

FC0729220005037 	

8180098857 	

96566620162 

FC0731220006626 	

8180223434 	

+96599878526 

FC0801221000181 	

8180287207 	

96556643884 

FP0731220005801 	

8180248416 	

96566254519 

FP0730220001991 	

8180196985 	

96560005003 

FC0728221000904 	

8179906030 	

+96567097609 

FC0729220006071 	

8180129547 	

+96550946299 

Sent from [ https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 | 
Mail ] for Windows 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com