Subject: Re: WRONG MOBILE NUMBERS
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: olm kuwait <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>, Geetanjali Gadpelly <[email-masked]>, Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack <[email-masked]>, Shivangi Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 06:26:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

For the below mentioned order numbers customer contacted under the tickets as follows: 

8179162097 - 4641787 
8179157160 - 4650179 
8179161972 - 4650187 
8179161372 - Customer correct contact number is +96596018713 
8179079445 - 4650206 
8178914143 - 4650217 
8178906182 - 4650231 

Regards, 
Apoorv 

From: "olm kuwait" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Reddy Prasad" <[email-masked]>, "Geetanjali Gadpelly" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack" <[email-masked]>, "Shivangi Srivastava" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2022 4:50:11 PM 
Subject: RE: WRONG MOBILE NUMBERS 

Dear Team , 

Any updates on below email. 

Please check email and do needful as soon as possible. 

Sent from [ https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 | 
Mail ] for Windows 

From: [ mailto:[email-masked] | olm kuwait ] 
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2022 2:08 PM 
To: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Apoorv Joshi ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
Jessie Caparas ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Reddy Prasad ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Geetanjali Gadpelly ] 
Cc: [ mailto:[email-masked] | Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack ] ; [ mailto:[email-masked] | Shivangi Srivastava ] 
Subject: WRONG MOBILE NUMBERS 

Dear Team, 

Kindly provide for us alternative mobile number for below mentioned details. We are trying to call mentioned details but costumer not answering. 

	

S.NO 	

AIRWAY BILL 	

ORDER NUMBER 	

LAST UPDATE 	

CLUSTER 	

AREA 

1 

FC0721220005708 	

8179162097 	

Wrong Phone Number 	

JEL 	

ABBASIYAH 

2 	

FC0721220004212 	

8179157160 	

Wrong Phone Number 	

JEL 	

ISHBILYA 

3 	

FP0721220004729 	

8179161972 	

Wrong Phone Number 	

SAL 	

SALMIYA 

4 	

FC0721220004613 	

8179161372 	

Wrong Phone Number 	

SAL 	

SALMIYA 

5 	

FC0720220004730 	

8179079445 	

Wrong Phone Number 	

MAK 	

ABU FATEERA 

6 	

FC0719221000101 	

8178914143 	

Wrong Phone Number 	

MAH 	

HADIYA 

7 	

FC0718220004556 	

8178906182 	

Wrong Phone Number 	

SAL 	

SALMIYA 

Sent from [ https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 | 
Mail ] for Windows 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com